Thanks Dredge, Zedic , et al.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dredge, Zedic , et al.

Yesterdays mission on Sacky Sack was the best play I have had in 6 months, the comms felt like authentic "real" TG, players played, everyone was in harmony, command was commanding, squad leads did leading. ACE was ACE, and ACRE made an aural heaven.

I really hope we can grasp this opportunity to "template" this style of play as I think it's the most authentic and best way to experience the multiplayer millsim environment.

Cheers,
    *kilnk*

Re: Thanks Dredge, Zedic , et al.

Tora Bora?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I was planning to start a similar post... but since there's a post with that name, I guess I'll use it!

Thanks a lot to everyone for yesterday's games "Tora Bora" and "The Convoy". Both were really enjoyable, especially The Convoy. We had strong teamplay, good management and communications. Dredge did an incredible job as squad leader of Bravo team (we all survived almost to the end...).

Comment

Yeah hot i think you mean tora bora as yesterdays sacky sahke was a mess of comms, especially for the cobra....seeing as myself and the pilot couldnt even use direct, SRR or LRR to comunicate with each other.
        Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by crazydread18 View Post
          We had strong teamplay, good management and communications. Dredge did an incredible job as squad leader of Bravo team (we all survived almost to the end...).
          You're making me blush again. I had a great squad that was hard charging and ready to rock. Speaking of, who all was in that squad? I can't remember.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I can't remember either. I think TomDackery was in as well as Kubba... but I'm not sure.

Speaking of Tom Dackery, he should be awarded a ribbon for what he did yesterday (I think it was in Sacky Sahke). I got badly wounded by a BTR and lost my squad. It took them some time to get back to me and no one could give medic to me since they were no medic. They started calling command for a medic and I got uncounscious. Tom did CPR to me several time while we waited for a response, since I always fell uncounscious a few seconds after he did CPR. Since we weren't getting any good response from command, Tom dragged me for almost a kilometer, searching for a medic. The whole episode lasted around 20-30 minutes, before we finally discovered that there was a problem with the mission; the medic in squad were described as medic, but were in fact only rifleman and could not administrate morphine. Tom finally had to shoot me in the head to end my suffering.

This is good teamwork!

Comment

Glad to hear everything (mostly) worked out for you guys at least :)

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
              Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

crazydread:
                http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-aa...d-ribbons.html
                Writing Nominations
                As discussed earlier, in order for people to get ribbons, they have to be nominated. There is absolutely no limit to the number of nominations you can write, as long as they are appropriate and well written. Again, to submit a nomination, simply head over to the appropriate forum and create a new topic to write the nomination in. As a basic guide, here is the format that ribbon nominations should generally follow:

Now, it doesnt have to follow that guideline exactly, but all of those points should be covered in any nomination you write. In addition to that basic rubric, there are some guidelines for which class you can nominate someone for that can be found here. I wont post them all here, because its another fairly long post in itself. But it's really quite simple.
                Also (thanks)

I think that was on Co33_Op_Manatee_v3 Operation Manatee that mission was on however.
                sigpic
                PR - ArmA2
                "Enemy machine gunner in a field of pink flowers, over" - azzwort

Comment

Aye Tora Bora , my bad!

Comment

Originally posted by HOTMACHINA View Post
                    Aye Tora Bora , my bad!
                    You silly Englishman :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by crazydread18 View Post
                      Tom finally had to shoot me in the head to end my suffering.

This is good teamwork!
                      I love these two sentences.

Comment

It takes a true friend to put one between your eyes when you are suffering.

Ask Zedic, he knows how friendly I can be. ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

What can I say....Americans get too used to Friendly fire that it only becomes natural.

j/k

Pro Patria

Comment

I've had experience of that too with Soupy. Just the 2 of us left after taking the town, I get wounded after killing dozens of enemies and need epi. I cry out over direct then BANG! Soupy was so kind enough to end my suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by Kief View Post
                              I've had experience of that too with Soupy. Just the 2 of us left after taking the town, I get wounded after killing dozens of enemies and need epi. I cry out over direct then BANG! Soupy was so kind enough to end my suffering.
                              Just here to help man ;)
                              Nihility

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...