Return to TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to TG

I've return to TG to get back into ArmA2:OA. I was a member of ST and had to drop out due to me always gone on trips (I work at BCTC) and we travel allot to different military posts. I enjoyed working with the ST guys and it was great but the commitment was not working out for me due to be gone most of the months. So the next best thing to ST is TG and I'm looking forward to working with allot of the TG scenario designers to help me make good scenarios. I may not be able to play every weekend but at least I can make scenarios for players to enjoy.

I also decided to become a Supporting Member and this time instead of a monthly bill went with the yearly dues :icon14:
    Knowing is not enough, we must apply.

Willing is not enough, we must DO.

Re: Return to TG

Welcome Back, have a great time here.. and hope to play with you soon.

Comment

I am glad that you found us and decided ontop of that to become a SM. Not only does the Arma community thank you, the TG community thanks you for you donation to keeping this ship floating.

Please if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask an administrator, fill out a CAA thread, or grab one of our TG members as anyone of those options will lead to success.

Again i am glad that your calling TG home and im sure that the rest of the community will look forward to your missions!!! WELCOME!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Hey John - glad to see you back in the game. :)

Comment

Welcome back JohnO, and thanks for becoming an SM.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Good to see you here JohnO. Looking forward to squadding up. Thanks for becomig a SM.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed