I have been bested!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been bested!!!

I post here and now, in view of our entire ArmA community, that I Dredge have been bested in a battle of witty comebacks. Bested can't even begin to describe the level of smack down that was bestowed upon me recently. So, as you guys are my witness, behold the carnage. I warn you now, if you are squeamish its best you read another post:

Originally posted by Dredge
    Its a Saturday. Its not like you have a life, or anything to do the next day
    Originally posted by Jacezz
    Slander! I Challenge ye to a duel! AT4s at dawn!
    Originally posted by ACOGRecon
    Arma AT4s or BC2 AT4s?
    Which one makes bigger boom?
    Originally posted by Dredge
    You saying you need more splash damage cause your aim suxorz?
    Nah, I'm thinking that the shame endured when I pew pew you should be equal to the distance the blast wave sends your sobbing carcass. Plus big boom with flames and all would make me look cooler when I turn to walk away in slow motion.

THE HORROR!!!!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: I have been bested!!!

Lawl.

Jacezz 1 - Dredge 0

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Swoned.

Comment

*Flex*

Comment

Its... so... beautiful. I cant look away O.O

Comment

Jacezz =

Comment

Jacezz is a washed-up actor and Conservative mouthpiece that spends all his time advertising Bowflexes now? :D

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
              <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
              DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

bahahahaha pretty much :p

Comment

*AHEM*

It may bemuse some to see the kind of life I've chosen to live, but little do they know, the larger picture that skulks in tones of grey and darkened white neighly below the surface.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouthpiece_%28comics%29
                  "Bill Perkins was a District Attorney who thought that the law was not strong enough. He decided to don a costume to apprehend criminals that escaped justice. He became the Mouthpiece. He was ruthless, and was prepared to kill criminals when he needed to. Once, he even threw a harpoon into the back of a fleeing opponent (he'd run out of bullets), rather than let him get away. "

I don't need to justify that, do I? :P Going conservative since, running out of bullets was fairly sucky, was saving the harpoon for catching me lunch. It was this same incident in which I learned that putting one bullet in the groin causes just as much shame as blowing every limb off. Funny that.

Bowflexes - some form of muscle buildy equipment. Carry two AT4s instead of puny max of one.

Washed up actor - Ex Actor, however huge internet viral rep. Terrorists have internet. They f34r the roundhouse kick. Soon they shall fear the dual AT4s. As I'm washed up and under the radar also, they won't know when I'm coming. Stealth isn't really possible with cameramen and such following you. I've already got 2 ex girlfriends and an arch nemesis to worry about.

Comment

that you for that sir, you have no limit to your clever wit.. I am truly in awe..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X