Arma2 machinima

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma2 machinima

Awhile back i expressed interest in beginning to make an ArmA2 machinima series.
    Well ive finally allotted time out of my busy schedule to begin work on said project.

The project will follow the exploits of a 6 man "special" forces team, known now as Zulu Force (working title, very liable to change). The idea is Red Vs Blue meets family guy.

Im looking for people interested in becoming story/plot development personal, voice actors and camera men.
    Being one of the above does not limit you to being only that.
    If your interested please post below and what you are interested in. Im the realm of voice actors the more diverse your accent the better. Merlo get in here :D

There will be a meeting sunday at 19:00 EST/00:00GMT.

Please post below if you would like an invite to the meeting and which position(s) your after!
    And remember, camera men get all the chicks ;)
    Nihility

Re: Arma2 machinima

Sounds like fun, would happily take any of the above tbh ( I'm easy )

Comment

Originally posted by Jacezz View Post
      ( I'm easy )
      Thats why you are in my squad....

Soupy, I talked to you yesterday so you know I'm in. I will help out and can fill any of those roles.

Also for those that are going to be at the "Cast/Crew Call" on Sunday, I will have a TS channel set up for us.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
        Thats why you are in my squad....
        s.
        Lucky you :p

Comment

Right I have lots of experience in all roles. I could be your camera man but I haven't the best specs to get HD content up on youtube. But if needed I can, ahem, 'acquire' some good editing software too.

And puh-lease let me act or at least voice act! I've done it before for peeps on youtube :)

Comment

Sorry, I have to pull out - my puter died last night, working on wiping it and starting from scratch :/

Comment

Due to lack of interest and Jacezz sabotaging his own computer to get out of doing this ( :P ) this is going on hold. If anyone is interested please PM me as this isnt over.....THIS ISNT OVER BLACKHEART!!! THIS WASNT PART OF THE DEAL!!!
              Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
                Due to lack of interest and Jacezz sabotaging his own computer to get out of doing this ( :P ) this is going on hold. If anyone is interested please PM me as this isnt over.....THIS ISNT OVER BLACKHEART!!! THIS WASNT PART OF THE DEAL!!!
                I am still here soupy. We dont need Jacezz, we can kill his character in the pilot.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Lets make this happen!

Comment

sign me up for cameraman if you need one =)
                    "Somethimes it feels like life sucks, but you still got to make the best of it.."

Comment

Originally posted by Janitor View Post
                      sign me up for cameraman if you need one =)
                      That we will need. A dedicated cameraman. It would have been a long painfull process to video the stuff, AND be in the shots.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Janitor your inclusion has made the life support machine kick back into life a bit :)
                        Ill see if i can grab some IHS members for this too.
                        Nihility

Comment

Believe me gentlemen, the end result makes it all worth it :)

Comment

Will start working on the script tonight if I could get some of the talent ( and I use that word loosely ;) ) to jump on later to toss around some ideas that would be great.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Sound good, I Have to warn you though, I record at full resulution thats 1920x1080 wich equals humongous files :P but I can convert them so that 1 second takes 1 megabyte and still keep almost full res, maybe we dont need full res but I have to say it looks awsome! :D
                              "Somethimes it feels like life sucks, but you still got to make the best of it.."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X