Open Invitation To The ArmA Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Invitation To The ArmA Players

I was approaced recently by a Community Manager for a Video Game Developer. This Dev company is responsible for games like Just Cause 1 and 2. He has invited me to test a brand new game, as well as the process of registration and download of the game. To get more feedback he has also given me the go ahead to invite a few ArmA players to help out.

This game is a hunting game...

For those of you that havent hit the back button on the browser, here is a bit more info. Basically, the game is set up sandbox style like the Just Cause series. An open world, full of stuff to kill. Normally, the free version only offers you one specific animal to shoot, and limited gear. But, because we will be testing, myself and the others will get a week of full access so we can have hands on with every aspect of the game.

Screenshots can be found here:
    http://www.thehunter.com/pub/screenshots.php

If you are interested in providing feedback and testing please send me a PM. Space is very limited, so it will be a first come first serve basis. I also ask that until I get all the names you refrain from setting up an account on their site just yet. We will all do it at roughly the same time.

Again, please send me a PM as soon as you can if you are interested in helping out.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Open Invitation To The ArmA Players

I tried this game a LONG time ago. It was fairly interesting, not my cup of tea exactly.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Sent you a Pm Dredge :)
      Sounds like fun!

Comment

Played it out of beta, Nice game. Terrain Pop up was a little annoying and the lack of multiplayer was dissapointing.

Unless I was an avid hunter, its kinda hard to justify the timesink though.

Comment

Room for 2 more. I will be sending the names I have off tonight. Get in while you can.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I've already signed up. Too late for me to be on the testing team. Good luck with the testing.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
              I've already signed up. Too late for me to be on the testing team. Good luck with the testing.
              Did you just now sign up?

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Their website doesn't even work right on my browser. Not interested. : (
                Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Im interested Dredge I sent you a PM but if you didnt get it for some reason then know that I am interested.

Comment

I had to run it thru Internet Exploder, thru chrome and firefox it was having issues.
                    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                      Did you just now sign up?
                      Nope, but definately before this thread date. I just can't recall when it was.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Alright. I have the names. I will fill in the Dev dude and we should be ready to start rockin here soon.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                          Alright. I have the names. I will fill in the Dev dude and we should be ready to start rockin here soon.
                          If there's ever an opening left, I'm interested. I've dabbled in game design and testing for a while.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Yeah keen also if there is still a slot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement