New to TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to TG

Hi, I'm UrbanXFX but you can call me Urban. I started playing ARMA 2 a month ago when i bought my brand new PC and it been fantastic, i been playing since OFP when i found out about it 2 years ago and i wanted to know how i could play on the OA server with you guys.

Re: New to TG

Hi, welcome.

Best start is to read this thread:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-so...d-assault.html

The different servers have different mods. Only the ALPHA OA server runs pure OA. Here is a list of the servers and what they run:

ArmA2 Servers
    ALPHA -- A2 + ACE + TG Maps
    BRAVO -- A2 + ACE (Disabled)
    CHARLIE -- A2 + ACE + TG Maps (Disabled)

ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead Servers
    ALPHA -- OA (Pure)
    BRAVO -- A2 w/ OA + ACE + ACRE + TGMAPS
    CHARLIE -- A2 w/ OA + ACE + ACRE + TGMAPS (Development/Testing/Training Server)

Hope to see you online. Cheers.
    Last edited by Dredge; 08-11-2010, 12:06 PM. Reason: Charlie Server Description

Comment

Also feel free to hop on to TS3 and ask the admins for help starting :)

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
      Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Welcome! Be sure to read up on the SOP's, get your OA uptodate and I will see you on the server!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hey dude, welcome!
          Looking forward to killing you...err....i mean killing with you :D
          Nihility

Comment

Hey man welcome to TG we are a friendly bunch of guys and we'll love to help get you started, the best thing do to is get on TeamSpeak3 and just join the Arma2 Bravo Server and we'll get you all settled in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
              Welcome! Be sure to read up on the SOP's, get your OA uptodate and I will see you on the server!
              What he said, and welcome!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I do not bother reading any of all this, I just saw the thread title and knew, we have a new, friendly, cool member in the community. :)

Have a warm welcome and hop on TS whenever you feel, poke the guys in the ArmA admin channel to say you're new and get ready to have awesome fun with these boys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X