Hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Im new to the Arma community and have been looking for a good place to play since i purchased the game (about 2 weeks ago) From what I've read it seems that the type of gameplay experience you all are trying to create, is exactly what I'm looking for.

So, hope to see you all on the servers soon (if i can ever figure out how to get all the mods running correctly), and have a lovely day!

Re: Hello all

Welcome to TG. Everything that you need to get started on is located here. If you are still having problems feel free to find an administrator or an IHS member, as they are always willing to help!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Thank you for the link and for the welcoming. I have downloadedall the addons through yoma, and they are installed into my OA directory ( i have combined operations via steam) and I have acre and TS3 installed as well. Only problem is when i start game with mods i get an error message when i first start, and once in the game another error. also, on main menu in game, there is no background video. Just clear skys and some weird lines :). So, i'll have to see about getting with an admin on TS3 later on when i have a bit more time to work with it.
      But anyway, once again, thanks for welcoming me, and for the link. Take care

Comment

Hello moosemoose,

First of all welcome to TacticalGamer and we're glad to have you.
        Now to your technical problems, those error messages I believe are due to your incorrect mod launch/es.
        If you can inform us of your exact error messages we may be better able to assist you.

LowSpeed

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Hello, Moosemoose and welcome to TG if you need any help you can PM me and ill help you with whatever you need on TS.

Comment

Hi, thanks everyone. I uninstalled and deleted OA folder last night and did a reinstall through the night. I am currently reinstalling all the mods and will let you know how it turns out. Ive been reading and rereading the installation guide for OA ace, and acre to make sure i hit every step and do things correctly, and in the right order. Hope to be on the battlefield tonight :)

Comment

Just an update to let you know that I'm pretty sure i have everything working correctly now. I received zero errors, was able to get into the TG alpha server, and my server list has probably 5 times as many servers as it did before. So, I hope to see(shoot) you all (or with you all) tonight. Take care!

Comment

Outstanding! moosemoose.

See you on the servers.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Enjoyed playing with you tonight man, good to see you up and going!

Comment

Welcome to TG Moosemoose, good game the other night :)

Comment

I enjoyed it as well. Was my first arma online experience, and it was amazingly epic. Hope to be able to make it on tonight. take care!

Comment

Originally posted by moosemoose View Post
                        I enjoyed it as well. Was my first arma online experience, and it was amazingly epic. Hope to be able to make it on tonight. take care!
                        Glad you enjoyed yourself. Now dig in and keep it up ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X