Lorelei's Award of the Night....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorelei's Award of the Night....

During a tragic evening of morale lowering losses, we had one magical star shine through. I told him that if he performed as a SUPER MEDIC MAN, he'd be rewarded. But he had to perform up to par. Well, after 4 or 5 missions of nothing but death and defeat, he came through for us as a medic during a Defend the Hill mission. We survived, magically, and actually had one person make it through without dying at all. Which is pretty amazing after our track record for the night. So without further ado, I'd like to present CodeHX the golden Star of Life.

Re: Lorelei's Aware of the Night....

:0 I thought I (Onlygolden1) was supposed to give it to him!

Comment

CODEHX is really making a name for himself as a medic. He is very good at it and always takes it when he can.
      Well done old bean! Well deserved!

Comment

Originally posted by DXfan01 View Post
        :0 I thought I (Onlygolden1) was supposed to give it to him!
        Well, I went looking for you, cause only someone golden should be giving something golden, but you disappeared before the award ceremony commenced. lol

And I just noticed my 1AM typo-fail in the title. How irritating. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lorelei View Post
          And I just noticed my 1AM typo-fail in the title. How irritating. lol
          Fixed.

I thought you were saying that "Yes, am I aware that it gets dark". ;)

Congrats Codehx. Maybe one day you will earn something that is most prized within the Infantry Medic Community. :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: Lorelei's Award of the Night....

I thought you were saying that "Yes, am I aware that it gets dark".
            *ahem*

:-P
            Nihility

Comment

Good job Codehx, I think he healed 15+ people on that hill top defense mission,including me after an enemy mortar round practically landed smack dab in the middle of our defensive area,killing about 3-4 guys and wounding many more.The two most common words I heard during the mission were, "Contacts" and "Medic",so Cohdex was a busy man putting his hands on everybody lol.

As for that one person who made it through without getting killed once,he has a comrade here who shares the same story :)

Edit:Actually I think there were 5 of us that did not get killed
              Last edited by Militant; 08-18-2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I feel honored but we would of not been able to defend the hill without our loyal infantry men, and women ;]
                Again, Thank you all so much.. I don't know what to say =D

Comment

Nice work Codehx. I wasn't there to see it, but as someone who likes playing as a medic himself it can be pretty tough and bear quite a responsibility. I don't think I've ever had a situation where I had to treat so many people =o

Comment

Codehx thanks for the med's last night. Good work! I know it was kinda a waste seing I died 5 minutes later, but never the less you were there quickly to healing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorelei View Post
                      We survived, magically, and actually had one person make it through without dying at all. Which is pretty amazing after our track record for the night.
                      That was me, I got shot once, and Code was there for my jittery arm. I also got to shoot that stupid goat. I didn't cower in the middle, avoiding death, my track record for that night was 33-0, many of those was from the Mujahideen sneaking around in close quarters.

I've played that mission so much, i have the distances memorized for the grenade launcher :D.
                      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Militant View Post
                        As for that one person who made it through without getting killed once,he has a comrade here who shares the same story :)

Edit:Actually I think there were 5 of us that did not get killed
                        I didn't realize that. O_O Nice!

Comment

Well done CODEHX!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X