Arma: British Armed Forces Screenshots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma: British Armed Forces Screenshots

Since I made the mistake of patching my game, I ended up buying British Armed Forces.
    Enjoy!

Shooting a Bmp after taking a TOW to the front

Jackal taking RPG Fire

My beautiful Merlin going up in flames

My beautiful Merlin crashing in flames

BAF Warrior driving into two hidden mines

Demonstrating the new Engineer Repair Ability given in the new patch

Playing the not-so-impressing Singleplayer. The chopper just got hit by a missile and i Had to restart about 10 times until the chopper actually crashed instead of flying in circles.

Chopper just crashed and our objective is to secure the town which is completed after shooting one soldier.

Demonstrating the L85A2

Getting extracted by a Merlin.

Just the Ai and me chilling.

Talking to the Commander.

The new AS50 50 Caliber Sniper Rifle.

I was somewhat disappointed with the minimal damage that the Warrior received by the two mines.
    So, I decided to use an old weapon from PR. It didn't disappoint me. Introducing, the Artillery IED that also came with the new patch.

I think this is definitely worth the $10, it dosen't affect compatibility or anything of that sort. Singleplayer obviously is a waste of time but it offers some fun, captivating missions.
    I can't wait until the Steam patch comes out for everybody so I can play again. This is fun for now though. I'm also looking forward to what Project Reality for Arma has in store for the British Forces.

Running this on:
    i7 930
    Palit GTX 460 Platinum Edition
    6 Gigabytes of Ram
    Last edited by N94CD; 08-26-2010, 06:15 PM.

Re: Arma: British Armed Forces Screenshots

Originally posted by N94CD View Post
    I think this is definitely worth the $10, it dosen't affect compatibility or anything of that sort.
    How so?? I've been dying to find out how this will work with players that own the content and players that do not...

EDIT: ahh, ok. Here's a rip from a post by Impulse9

DLC is included [in the recent patch] but in a much lower format, for compatibility.
    I must admit, that's kinda clever.

Comment

Ya Longtime I would agree with you as well, its quite clever of them. But as someone has said, it will only be a matter of time before the models are re-textured, and possibly be better than the ones that are requiring a purchase of $10.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

mine CTD's on load up...

Comment

Here's some with and without shots...

[RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

I don't know how people without the DLC are going to play so well, after my experiments with the "lite" version.

First thoughts..

The new SUSAT scope on the L85. The ACOG and Holo's aren't affected, but this scope is FUBAR.

The new NLAW antitank is similarly FUBAR as well.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
            <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
            DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Not like the susat is good anyways *shrug* that thing makes me anger.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X