What sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sucks

What sucks, is getting ready to go play some A2 with TG for the first time in a looong time...and discovering you need to raise 15 for a bloody expansion.

Boooo! :icon8:

Former E1st Heavyweight

Re: What sucks

Which expansion fella?

Comment

He's probably referring to the british forces expansion?
      Semper Fi, Marines.

Comment

1er, to my knowledge none of our maps require the DLC, its entirely optional.

Comment

Originally posted by 1er View Post
          What sucks, is getting ready to go play some A2 with TG for the first time in a looong time...and discovering you need to raise 15 for a bloody expansion.

Boooo! :icon8:
          Maybe hes talking about the OA expansion, thats why I'm not playing dont have money for it :(

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Missed out, we were maintaing our A2 Servers up till a week ago, when we decided that it was no longer viable to maintain them =\
            The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Yeah, boo extra content!

Comment

Behave!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

If you are in Europe you can get OA from play.com for 15 with shipping, i just got it here now. I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfast View Post
                    If you are in Europe you can get OA from play.com for 15 with shipping, i just got it here now. I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else.
                    Or you could download it from Sprocket.
                    I also found a spiffy map of Chernarus and Takistan in my mailbox, courtesy of BIS. :p
                    Also, the expansion... well, it's nice. Although the recent patches have added most of the new features to normal ArmA2 and the ACE team is porting others, the new maps are nice and worth the money. In regards to the new British expansion, you don't have to buy it to play it: if you don't have it, you can still play with missions that have those units, albeit at an extremely lower graphical quality.
                    It's not pretty, but at least it works
                    sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Hopefully someone will release a third party high texture skin pack for it.
                      Wait, this is arma, people make really pointless stuff so why wouldnt they make something useful like a high def skin pack!!!

Are the new island(s) any good?
                      Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
                        ....Are the new island(s) any good?
                        You know I was wondering the same thing, any one fly on them yet? And since BI made the models low res for compatability, is it the same for the island as well?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I didnt know the islands also came in the DLC. Ahhh! I need to load the editor!
                          Nihility

Comment

Yeah sorry, I should have been clearer :P I meant OA! I'll be buying it as soon as I can spare the money...damn outgoings!

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

New OA islands are great.

New BAF island is only about 2 square kilometers....good for a small mission but mostly nondescript. Ho-hum.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X