Alpha Server.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Server.....

is demanding more players join. I know. It told me. I'll be on pretty much all night tonight (minus about an hour to make dinner) so you should come join me.

Edit: Or Bravo, since we have a new guy who wants to play with ACE. ^_^
    Last edited by Lorelei; 08-30-2010, 07:22 PM.

Re: Alpha Server.....

Just got Arma2 & OA the other day & now have a large steam update I can't afford on my download cap till the next month grrr. Will be in. The mod installlation looks a little intimidatiing for the the ACE & whatnot working with a steam install. Looking forward to getting into this game. Glad to hear there are other new players.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I am working on returning after stopping playing ARMA when ARMA2 came out and the system requirements crushed my hopes of playing.

Just need to figure out all the mods then I will be back in the saddle for ARMA2. So hopefully by the end of the week :)

Comment

Originally posted by Toshido View Post
        I am working on returning after stopping playing ARMA when ARMA2 came out and the system requirements crushed my hopes of playing.

Just need to figure out all the mods then I will be back in the saddle for ARMA2. So hopefully by the end of the week :)
        Mods needed are the full ACE package and TGMaps, a compilation of maps used on the server. I would also recommend getting STHUD as a client-side mod, and maybe a different soundmod than ACE_SM, if you really want.
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Great! Last night was a spur of the moment post, but I plan on being on most nights. I know some people are hesitant to play when there is only one or two people on, but I have to say that sometimes those make some of the best times!

Thanks to everyone who came out and played with us. I know "G Spot" kinda put a damper on things, but when it was all said and done we had played quite a few missions and had a blast doing it.

By the end of the night it was just Blackraven93 and myself. We attempted to master CO12 Skud Alley and were 2 Skud's and an escape away from winning the mission before daylight caught up to us and we were annihilated. lol

But seriously guys, even if there's no one on, hop on and load a small mission or a seeder mission and I'm sure you'll get at least one more person. ^_^

Thanks again guys!! Had a blast! Hope to do it again tonight!!!
          Last edited by Lorelei; 08-31-2010, 01:48 PM. Reason: Grammatical Error

Comment

bumpity bumpity...who's up for some Friday night Fun!! I'll see you in a bit...
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed