School :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School :(

Unfourtunately the summer is over and school starts back up tomorrow for me, so I won't be around as much. I will still be on in the evenings but I'm going into grade 11 now and the work load is gonna pick up which means...more HOMEWORK! sigh, how I hate homework. I'll still be around but much less. thanks for the fun times this summer.
    |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Re: School :(

You're most welcome CorpDuty. Rack up those As and you'll earn more game time :P

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

pfttt school is overrated

just quit school and play games all day its the much better choice :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Aww, that kinda sucks. But we'll still be here for nightly nights of fun during winter vacation! ^_^

Comment

Don't feel to bad corp, I work during US primetime so I miss out on alot.

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
            pfttt school is overrated

just quit school and play games all day its the much better choice :D
            I don't think professional ArmA gamers get paid, or am I totally wrong ?
            sigpic
            Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Don't worry buddy, I start student teaching on the 13th, so I won't be around as much. I will still be on after 9pm some nights.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Aww, don't sweat it amigo. Get the A's in all your classes as previously mentioned and if you are going into a STEMs field. Atleast try to take Pre-Cal and Calculus I if you get a chance to while you are in High School.

Comment

haha I havent done any homework in 12 years......ahahaha ahaha sucks to be you...no but seriously work your ass off now and reap the rewards later!!! Trust me its worth it!

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X