Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Expert Kill'em All ZOMG We Are All Going To Die Event Tonight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Expert Kill'em All ZOMG We Are All Going To Die Event Tonight!

You....Me...Ia Drang...Expert....Super AI....Nuff said....

*tonight 1830ish EST start time, bravo server. Be there! Or you get no Christmas present from me!*

:row__633:

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Super Expert Kill'em All ZOMG We Are All Going To Die Event Tonight!

Too late. Nuff said

(atleast for me)
    sigpic
    Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

I'll try and be there getting killed. :D
      Semper Fi, Marines.

Comment

do I need OA to play?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
          do I need OA to play?
          Yes
          sigpic
          Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

I'll try to be on, really need to finish lesson plan and map for Friday though :p

Comment

Originally posted by Jacezz View Post
              I'll try to be on, really need to finish lesson plan and map for Friday though :p
              Make ACOG do it. He doesnt do anything anyway. Tell him I sent you. Now get ready to bring the PAIN! :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Too Early for me to make it, then again I will probably be at work till 0600 est anyways.
                The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse 9 View Post
                  Too Early for me to make it, then again I will probably be at work till 0600 est anyways.
                  Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                  Make ACOG do it. He doesnt do anything anyway. Tell him I sent you. Now get ready to bring the PAIN! :)
                  My new standard response :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

im a be there
                    |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Should be there!

Comment

I'm Game.

And Jacezz, I'll gladly help with lesson plans.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I swear, once I get out my mini crisis, I am putting on a nappy and playing for 2 days in a row.

Comment

I'm not square, so I'll be there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X