Clear All

• Donations For A Fellow Gamer

Donations for a fellow gamer and community brother
    "From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be remembered-
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile"

This last week a fellow gamer lost a family member. Codehx lost his sister and the Officers of United Operations and Admins of TG: ArmA would like to send him and his family flowers. We are asking for donations to be made to the new UO Fund. This fund will only be used for incidents like these that the community deems a donation is needed. Being this is the first of such incidents United Operations has made a paypal account to collect funds to send his family our condolences. Donations can be made to [email protected] Code has also provided a place to donate. In lieu of flowers you can send donations to Craven Shires 3431 Coal
    Heritage Rd Bluewell, WV 24701.

Code we hope the best for you and your family in your time of need. If you need anything please get in touch with any of us here at TG.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Donations For A Fellow Gamer

I thank all of you, TG and UO -- Thank you so much!

Comment

Our hearts go out to your family.
      Nihility

Comment

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
        Last edited by Jeepo; 09-11-2010, 07:39 AM. Reason: Typo

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss Code. We're here if you need anything.

Comment

My deepest condolences to you and your family CODEHX.

God bless

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Code...I'm so sorry for your loss.

Please...tell us a little about your sister. What is her name. What was she passionate about. Give us a picture of how you would like to remember her.

I"m so sorry for your loss and I hope they catch them and exact some justice.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

My Condolences Code.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/o..._id=11535&ck=1

My family and I thank you all who have donated and/or who have sent their condolences.

Comment

We look after our own Code. You are family. Because you are family, your sister was as well. I have kept you and your family in my heart and prayers since I found out.

"...Lord give me the strength and insight to take care of my own spiritual, physical, and emotional needs.

Teach me to trust in your presence, protection and never-failing love."

-Excerpt from the "Combat Medic Prayer"

If you ever need anything, or need to talk, I'm here. Shoot me a PM later and I will give you some contact info should you need it.

~Chris

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by CODEHX View Post
                      http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/o..._id=11535&ck=1

My family and I thank you all who have donated and/or who have sent their condolences.
                      That was one of the most touching obituaries I've ever read. As impossible as it is to cope with losing someone close, I'm taken back by this being about your sister and how she would have wanted it to be...the jeans and tshirts speaks volumes to me about this.
                      Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X