Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute Event - co05 BAF Jackal Patrol 1 v2

Greetings everyone,

Today I got my latest version of Jackal Patrol loaded on our Stock OA server. I am hoping I can get four more people to join me in some behind the lines action this evening.

Mission Brief:
    A British Recon unit was inserted behind the lines on Takistan before fighting started. Now that the fighting has started, their mission has changed from Recon to assault and ex filtration. The recon team is tasked with navigating their area of operation, ambushing and attacking targets of opportunity and finally fleeing to friendly lines to the North.

The team has a Jackal ATV, small arms, anti tank and anti armor weapons at their disposal.

The enemy is operating all over the AO. Infantry patrols abound in the mountains, vehicle patrols are everywhere and the air space is being patrolled with fast movers and rotary aircraft as well.

Details:
    Time: 10pm EST.
    Where: TG Stock OA server. (meet in arma 2 lobby on TS 5 to 10 minutes before)
    Who: first 4 people that reply to this thread.
    What: Stock Arrowhead v1.54, no ACE 2 or ACRE required. You don't need the BAF pack either, v1.54 OA has a low resolution version of it which works fine.

Note:
    Version 2 has my new Revive script. This script was tested and should work fine, in the event it does not, we can play v1 (no respawn, even harder!!)
    Last edited by GeneralCarver; 09-16-2010, 05:08 PM. Reason: added "what"
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Last Minute Event - co05 BAF Jackal Patrol 1 v2

Welp, due to epic response.. I'm canceling playing. lol. The map is loaded, so anyone who was interested, we can play it another day. I will put up another post in a day or two for a Spec Ops night, where 5 to 10 of us can play some special forces coop missions. stay tuned.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

:( I was already to go. Tried it by myself a couple of times, but barely lived 5 minutes each time.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Sorry but i couldnt attend due to it being 3AM gmt+1
        Spartan 10

Comment

This sounds awesome...I'm moving in a week so no time for gaming...bummer...will look forward to this mission after the dust settles from moving..
          Thanks GC.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I was in channel the other night too and would of been up for this, I think I logged out just after you joined the same TS channel I was in - bummer.... sounds awesome...
            [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

I was ready to play except my eyes closed on me.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X