No announcement yet.

Fri. 10-24-10 Stock Combined Ops Coop!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fri. 10-24-10 Stock Combined Ops Coop!

Alright guys, I got some new cooperative maps on the server we can try and there already are some other good ones on there. I am house sitting this weekend for a good friend, he has a massive big screen TV, and I think I need to test it out!

Where: Alpha server, tonight

When: 7pm EST - till you fall asleep!

Who: TG Community, and any public players who join.

What: We'll play coop.

What to Bring: Stock A2/OA Combined Operations game and your favorite client side addons. HOWEVER.. Please no ACE2.. it can cause error message issues for other players on the server who are not running it. Bring your favorite beverages. Your favorite concealed carry weapon also... Never know when you might get attacked playing video games in your undies at home!
    Last edited by GeneralCarver; 09-24-2010, 01:37 PM. Reason: updated time
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Fri. 10-24-10 Stock Combined Ops Coop!

Originally posted by GeneralCarver View Post
    Never know when you might get attacked playing video games in your undies at home!
    How many times do I have to tell you, I was just trying to get your attention. But noooooo, you and that dang judge just wouldnt see things my way.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: Fri. 10-24-10 Stock Combined Ops Coop!

I'll possibly be there, but it will be around 10-10:30 CST as I am attending a football game that starts at 7CST
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X