Triumphant Return!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumphant Return!

Well everyone, after wrestling with the issue of Windows 7 not wanting my microphone in working order, buying operation arrowhead, and countless smaller rage-inducing things in real life, I am back.

Looking forward to being once again led into friendly fire, riding with utterly insane chopper pilots, and being directed straight in front of a batallion of tanks. ^__^

Nah, just kidding. Gonna be fun fragging with you lot again.

Re: Triumphant Return!

Welcome back. Glad you got everything sorted. Did that link I sent you get you all set?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

That it did, and many thanks. My only issues are now why earplugs don't work in Domi2, and why there's so very little ammo for the M107 and M109 rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
        That it did, and many thanks. My only issues are now why earplugs don't work in Domi2, and why there's so very little ammo for the M107 and M109 rifles.
        Have you changed your name in ACE config files ?
        sigpic
        Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Yeah, I remembered that from the fi...wait, -fileS-?
          I've changed it in the clientside_config.hpp, is there any others I need to change?

Comment

That should be the only one. Make sure its the config file thats inside the following:

C:> Program Files> Bohemia Interactive> ArmA 2> userconfig> ace

Also make sure you have your full ingame name. If you have |TG| before your name for example, you need to make sure that is reflected in the config as well.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

There we go, turns out I somehow edited the file in the subdirs of @ace\store for some reason. That should be settled then.

Comment

If you need any more help, post up buddy. Or hunt me down in TS later ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Apart from "How can I find more ammo for the M107 and M109" anti-material rifles, I have no further questions. Anyway, I'll be on ts for a few hours. Then it's drinkin' night.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X