Alpha Server Empty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Server Empty

So guys anyone gonna join...like right now?
    Last edited by Rampart_CH; 10-03-2010, 10:51 AM.

sigpic

Re: Alpha Server Empty

This game sucks time like a black hole. The first time I got on last night two hours were gone before I looked up again and the second time well let's just say if I only doubled that time allotment I was lucky. I had a blast! I'll be back to it soon but I do have some real life stuff today so look for me after 6pm EST.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

You should see what Minecraft does to your free time =)
      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Same here I have some RL things to take care of first today but like Bronco said, Ill be on in the evening time!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

You gits stop complaining, I am out of the country so have no choice but to stare longingly at the gametracker info! :(

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse 9 View Post
            You should see what Minecraft does to your free time =)
            Don't mention that game!!!!

*must...resist...urge....to....expand....mine complex!*

Comment

Originally posted by PaintScratcher View Post
              Don't mention that game!!!!

*must...resist...urge....to....expand....mine complex!*
              And I have a warehouse/storage complex that needs finishing...

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

we have a few people on now! should cme join!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                  You gits stop complaining, I am out of the country so have no choice but to stare longingly at the gametracker info! :(

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

sorry but minecraft took over my life.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                    The BigC

Comment

Sorry gents, a lot of things on my plate. But I'll fill in the ranks when I can.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

MoH took my life the last few days....now that it is officially out of my system, watch out Takistan! By the way peoples, DO NOT FORGET...... R.I.P Event on THEIR servers is TOMORROW!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Well as most of you know, or can tell by the color of my name; I am now officially the GO for Medal Of Honor. This has taken all of my spare game time over the last week with getting the servers up and running (still being tweaked) and building our player base.

Because of this, I will be MIA from ArmA for some time. I wish everyone the best and good luck in the near future with the PR release. Speaking from an "insider" perspective, PR:ArmA will blow you all away!

As always, if any of you need anything feel free to hit me up here or in TS. Also, dont be shy. Come check out MoH sometime ;)

~Dredge

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

@ Dredge- Re roomful of people who care....." You must spread some reputation around before....."

No seriously...I'll be on later today for some ARMA fun...been a while...looking forward to some good coop hopefully...
                            sigpic
                            |TG-1st|Grunt
                            ARMA Admin (retired)
                            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I check the server everyday to see if I can catch some guys on to play the game with, but it is always 0/0 :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X