Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xfire Username List

Greetings,

First off admins if I'm not allowed to post this here then please move it the correct forum and or delete it.

Okay I know some of us here at TG uses xfire to communicate outside of teamspeak and in-game, what i would like to ask is who ever uses xfire and feels like adding your name to this list so other who plays at TG and uses xfire can add you. ;)

If this sounds like a bad idea just let me know but personally I'd would like to have more TG memberes/people who play on TG servers on my xfire friends list.

If you do not have xfire I'd highly recommend getting it at www.xfire.com

Reply to this thread with a format like below and I'll try to keep the main post updated with all the xfires.

Example:
    Name(ingame): John Doe
    Xfire: johndoe112242
    Additional Comments:

Xfire list

|TG| Broshears
    Name(ingame): |TG|Broshears
    Xfire: clsdbroshears
    Additional Comments: I'm usually always on xfire if my computer is powered on.

Re: Xfire Username List

I am pretty sure also that there is an Xfire TG Arma group as well that you can maybe search for and join.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I have found the xfire group how ever it looks to be disbaned as the idea behind it was good but apparently wasn't taken an interest by the community.

Edit, Nevermind i just found the one socom created for Arma 2 which seems to be more popular ;p
      Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
      I am pretty sure also that there is an Xfire TG Arma group as well that you can maybe search for and join.

Comment

:) gald I could help!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Name(ingame): |TG-189th|PaintScratcher
          Xfire: paintscratcher

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed