Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmedA 2 Oct 2008

Release date announced

It's in German so it's probably coming out there in October but..can a North American release be far behind????

Looks kinba official to me..
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: ArmedA 2 Oct 2008

Is that the PC version? If so we may be able to get the German Download early like ARMA...??
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

That doesn't look official at all, actually. I wouldn't put a shred of faith in that. When there's a release date, BIS will state it, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
        Is that the PC version? If so we may be able to get the German Download early like ARMA...??
        ...and then have to listen to everyone bitch about how buggy it is and how they want their money back.

Can't wait! ;)
        Jex.

Comment

I'm not German but I think it now says Jahr 2009. My guess January, june or july. Take you pick

Comment

Jahr = year and that's when the action of the game takes place (at least that's what the text says).
            The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Google translator returned this....

Armed 2 plays in the year 2009 in a fictional post office-Soviet country named Chernarus. The player acted as part of a special command, in order for stability in contested country to ensure. Armed 2 basedly on the newest generation of the ArmA technology and is characterized by outstanding features: an extremely extensive play world, authentic, much detailed weapons, vehicles and environments as well as provocative singles match estimation ions and impressing multi-player options.
              Still saying the release date is Oct,2008.

Don't know but as non of us follow the German BIS forums (AFAIK) maybe there actually is an official announcement in there or..might be the reason the web site is popping up in September.

Who knows..it's a wait and see thingy. When it's released in NA we'll hear about it I'm sure.
              [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

I am sure if it was that close to launch, even in Europe it would be all over the place. We heard about the release date for the German/Chek version way before its release. It would make no sense to release it without any real marketing...
                "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X