Click on USMC to watch the video.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Re: ArmA2 official site updated!

Mlrs :D

Comment

Originally posted by arma2.com
      ARMA2.com will be updated with fresh news on a weekly basis, from now up to the time of release. Regular updates about ARMA2 factions, weapons and vehicles will be accompanied by a series of visual references. Read the first declassified information right here!
      Lets see... CDF+RUSSIA+ChDKZ +NAPA+Locals = 5 weeks for release :row__588:, it would be great...
      sigpic

Comment

Release date formula :
        (amount you want it) x (months you've been waiting) + (announced release date) = (actual release date)
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

New running animations, and perhaps a better coded AI helo exiting procedures...maybe.

Gotta love that C130 and UH1Y.

Looks heavy on the PC requirements just looking at the short video. I certainly hope not.

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post

Looks heavy on the PC requirements just looking at the short video. I certainly hope not.
            I just hope they optimize the engine. It works for other games. See Oblivion and Fallout 3, F3 runs way more stable and even looks better without sacrificing performance.

I upgraded my PC not long ago and ArmA, being 3 years old, still won't run properly at high settings, infact I didn't notice much perfomance boost from the upgrade (E6300, 3850, 2 GB RAM to E8500, 4870HD, 4GB RAM)

Skychief/Icewind.123/Icewindo
            Stargate Mod / Random stuff

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post

I just hope they optimize the engine. It works for other games. See Oblivion and Fallout 3, F3 runs way more stable and even looks better without sacrificing performance.

I upgraded my PC not long ago and ArmA, being 3 years old, still won't run properly at high settings, infact I didn't notice much perfomance boost in ArmA from the upgrade (E6300, 3850, 2 GB RAM to E8500, 4870HD, 4GB RAM)

Skychief/Icewind.123/Icewindo
              Stargate Mod / Random stuff

Comment

I sense the smell of arma 2 in the air!

New video in the site: ARMA 2: Live from Chernarus

Originally posted by ArmA2.com
                Latest News
                Thursday, 05 February 2009 17:55

The second of our video series introducing the factions and equipment of ARMA II declassfied!

This time gives viewers a glimpse into the lives of the civilians of Chernarus, as they try to go on with their normal daily routines, whilst surrounded every day by the fear and uncertainty of a country chained to the threat of a coming civil war.

This short news report reveals the tense and fearful atmosphere in Chernogorsk city after a terrorist attack shatters the sleepy, idyllic atmosphere of Chernarus´ countryside.
                EDIT: That town looks amassing!!!
                Last edited by Jorge.PT; 02-06-2009, 06:26 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

One word: Cows.

Comment

Originally posted by Lhowon View Post
                    One word: Cows.
                    It looks like there is the mad cows disease in Chernarus, they sure look strange.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have to say it's really exciting that we're getting all this detail.

Currently (ArmA) there basically isn't anything to make the world seem, well, real. The civilians are as basic as you can get without removing the AI entirely, and the lack of any animals (seagulls excepted) makes it seem really empty and lifeless.

I think a world that feels even a little bit alive and not just there as a battlefield will make a big difference to creating a great atmosphere.

Comment

The cows have a strange animation...Mount some guns on their heads! Cow deathmatch ftw :P

Comment

I wonder how they will blow up when you place a satchel charge near a cow ;)
                          A day of battle is a day harvest for the devil

Comment

New video!

And it's the... Chernarussian Movement Of The Red Star!

Unfortunately I need 15 posts before I can link to another site, so i can't even spruce this up with a cool picture :'(

Anyway, just go to ArmA2.com to get a link to the video!

EDIT: This faction looks quite interesting. They have obvious roots as insurgents, but have acquired enough military weapons and vehicles to now be a small army. And they are pro-Russian, fighting the government. It would be awesome if missions could be set up with these factions fighting each other independently of the US forces... that would add a whole new dynamic to our approach to missions. Looking forward to this!

Comment

Thanks Lhowon!

Originally posted by ArmA2.com
                              Be drawn into the heat of battle between Chernarus Defence forces and Pro-Russian separatists.

Video introducing third faction: Chernarussian movement of the Red Star. Meet the guerilla fighters on their way to fulfilling their separatist ideology!

Check the video here
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse