X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New info on the Armory in ARMA2

New stuff just posted about on Armaholic:

Armory Returns in ArmA II

For those that never played around with the Armory in ARMA1, it is actually pretty fun. If you don't feel like playing a full game sometime, you can just jump in the armory and pick something to play with. The other night I played around with the A-10 for instance, and just flew around and then let it pick some targets for me to practice shooting at.

But if you click through to the official site, it also ads some other new features in ARMA2 that sound pretty cool:

Steal the Item is a play on a certain massively popular singleplayer scenario many fans will remember. Here you are asked to steal an item from an enemy position and deliver it. Good luck convincing that hunting rifle bearing farmer to give up his tractor!
    In Assassination you are handed a few vague target characteristics and with those you need to take out the correct target. Some targets are moving around alone and in a vehicle, others may be in command of a squad.
    The Kill House is a mock-up CQB range in which both enemy and friendly targets will pop-up to test your reaction speed.
    Ever wondered what itís like to be hunted like a wild boar? The Hunted challenge provides unique insight from an animalís point of view. A ranger is on his way, but poachers are closing in on your tracks.
    Other challenges include rapidly stopping your vehicle, performing an inside loop, moving a ship on land and reaching a target position quickly.
    And of course, the thing we are all waiting for even more than the shooting parts, the bike races:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: New info on the Armory in ARMA2

Sounds pretty cool. I would love to see something with multiplayer but you play as a pack of wolves and have to hunt other animals down or fight other packs that come into your territory.
    |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
    TGULT-Roel Yento

Comment

I'm telling you ... I'm going to make a Hunted mission. 2 players as hunters, the rest as GAME. Not the most dangerous, mostly the most tasty. Boars, rabbits, wolves, etc.

Would be an interesting mission hehe.

Comment

beta i would love you forever

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
        "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement