Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN preview

ArmA II preview

Looks interesting, but do you get the feeling they do not know WHAT they are previewing, they just don't seem to "get" ArmA or its appeal. Also, there is no mention of MP, and I personally am almost exclusively interested in that. And really interested in the VoiP system, to hear of any improvemets, channel refinements....I don't think a demo is far away, what with OPF2 announcing a demo recently.

Re: IGN preview

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
    ArmA II preview

Looks interesting, but do you get the feeling they do not know WHAT they are previewing, they just don't seem to "get" ArmA or its appeal. Also, there is no mention of MP, and I personally am almost exclusively interested in that. And really interested in the VoiP system, to hear of any improvemets, channel refinements....I don't think a demo is far away, what with OPF2 announcing a demo recently.
    Yes this preview as no interest... regarding the MP, they say in it that it wasn't available in the build they got from BI.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

I like that they liked the AI, but sad to hear that the animations still suck.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

But with the same engine, I didn't expect a great mprovement. It may be a case of; you want slick movement IGUI, go to OPF2....Though that would be a let down for sure. I don't get how they were bitchin' about the graphics so much though!

Comment

"The artificial intelligence seems to behave in a realistic manner; enemy soldiers dive to the ground when shot at or they seek nearby cover. They also don't sit still and shoot at you, but rather they'll maneuver around. "

NOW I AM HAPPY!
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

"And the good news is that it ran well at very high detail settings with an 8800GTX"

I love my GTX

Comment

i for one welcome this review, it gives me hope that my 8800 gts will run it.... but no word on what processor they were using

Comment

Honestly all this new pretty stuff looks good but its all meanless unless they get the AI working correctly and unless they finally fix the F***ING NET CODE!!!!
                "Learn to obey before you command"
                - Solon of Athens
                "Ah! The generals! They are numerous but not good for much!"
                - Aristophanes

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed