Water!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water!

Perhaps this isn't as exciting (dare I say arousing) to others as it is to me, but as a junkie of water in games it's cool to see that Arma 2 will have non sea-level water.

Finally Water! Developer's blog post:

There is no time to write anything now, but we have finally water in ARMA2 and yes, its not on sea level. Water can be placed anywhere in any height. Damn, there are more then 50 different ponds, lakes and dams :) And for the last, every water surface could be different. So take a look and taste, how autumn coming in to Chernarus.

PS: Yes, we know that there is grass in pond, we will finallize clutter mask tommorow ;)

Re: Water!

I came. Twice.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

Why would foliage in the water be a problem? That looks damn realistic with all the below-surface clutter. I've lost many a fishing lure to that kind of "realism"!
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Lookin' nice!

| |

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
          Why would foliage in the water be a problem? That looks damn realistic with all the below-surface clutter. I've lost many a fishing lure to that kind of "realism"!
          Exactly what I was thinking.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Yeah that foliage under water makes it look uber sexy, i wanna take a swim inside that lake.. RIGHT NOW!
            PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Absolutely stunning...

This is good news, although probably not for the release schedule :) Coming from a country with plenty of rivers, lakes and ponds the lack of them was by far my biggest gripe about the OFP and Arma worlds.

Comment

Worrying that they only do this now......but still looks sweet!

Comment

Hm, in the first post, it says:
                  So take a look and taste, how autumn coming in to Chernarus.
                  I suppose this does not mean that they have integrated seasons, did they? All images I've seen so far look somewhat autumn-ly.

Comment

hot sex that's lookin good :)
                    =Supporting Member=
                    If you think your up for the task joining the Irrgs, hit the recruitment thread

Comment

Comment

Nice to see that you've also jizzed in ur pants kevlar.

The BigC

Comment

This picture was added:

Looks fantastic, imo the sea in ArmA 2 looks so much more convincing than the sort-of-tropical water in ArmA 1.

Comment

I missed these as well:

Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X