X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what ...

... lies on my table:

:D

Tell me if you want me to check anything specific. I will report later what I think in general.

Re: Guess what ...

I'd be curious to hear what MP missions come with it by default. Thanks!

Comment

Ill be curious if you can play it full stop, the german review that broke the review embargo deems it as completely unplayable(strangely they removed this article later).

Anyway, REPORT BACK you lucky German ***** :p

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

FRAPs FTW!;)

Comment

I want it all Bert, ALL!!!! Give me, videos, pics, review and your address!

The box is so shiny and new... I almost can feel it, the smell of plastic, mixed with print ink and fresh paper, hmmmm.... new game....
          sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

You lucky son-of-a-gun ! i cant even get a dam copy of UFC for the xbox at my local EB Game store ! yet you get a game that comes out in June !

Comment

You go to hell, you go to hell and you die! *in a Cartman voice*

Congrats on the score! Looking forward to lots of info!

Comment

Here is the MP missions, names are german though, so I guess that will not really help:

My first impression, I only started the editor and walked around a bit on the small island (Utes, which is like Rahmadi from Arma1) ... and I love the graphics, the sounds, the feel ... it's much less static, when you move you have a light shaking of the view, when you sprint even more. Often subtle details like a slight motion blur when quickly moving the head. I have not yet tried out any real mission, so I can't yet comment on the PC Games review, which considered the game unplayable. (Couldn't stop me from buying though).

I'll jump back in and make some more shots and will play a few missions. Still need to figure out how to make handsigns, one of my more eagerly awaited features. ;) Oh, and I gonna find a pond with grass inside. No rivers though, I think.

But I can say this already: When changing the resolution (I have a 1680x1050, 16:10 native and switched down to 1280x960, 4:3), it seems for some reason, the action menu etc. somehow remain at their original position, so I can't see it but use it. Still checking.

Comment

Originally posted by bert View Post
                  Here is the MP missions, names are german though, so I guess that will not really help:
                  That last one on the first screen is interesting. Thanks again. ;)

But I can say this already: When changing the resolution (I have a 1680x1050, 16:10 native and switched down to 1280x960, 4:3), it seems for some reason, the action menu etc. somehow remain at their original position, so I can't see it but use it. Still checking.
                  You may need to restart the game to get that change to take full effect.

Comment

Four MP difficulty levels now? Thats good, I always though the MP difficulty settings in Arma was too "all or nothing".

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

Bert stop posting and start playing!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dslyecxi View Post
                        That last one on the first screen is interesting. Thanks again. ;)

By that I assume you mean the ShackTac developed Airbourne mission?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                          By that I assume you mean the ShackTac developed Airbourne mission?
                          The very same, yes. We called it Paradrop (creative, I know :p ), though the AAR about it was titled "The Airborne Invasion of North Sahrani".

It's cool to be hearing feedback from players, versus press. Seems that what is coming out so far from "the people" is positive. Of course, a lot of the press response has been very positive as well.

Man. This is exciting. :)

Comment

Bert someone in BI forums asked me to ask you this:

On the TG forums, for bert, I'd like to know if he could test the weapons for me, mainly the handling animations, reload animations and if they hold different weapons properly.

And static weapons, if they're better and mounted weapons.

And tank combat.

And that's about it.

thanks
                            You are famous now bert.

EDIT:
                            Originally posted by bert
                            Try to change the resolution in your desktop to 1280x960 and see if it solves your problem.

EDIT2: Bert, can you pick a chopper and see how the infinite land beyond the map borders is?
                            sigpic

Comment

Common Bert, the BI forum is waiting on your review :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X