Coop Campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coop Campaign

Anyone interested in meeting up for some campaign co-op?
    Let's set a time and day and we'll start from teh beginning. I just got it loaded and would love to experience the campaign with mates not AI.
    I think there's room for four, if I'm not mistaken...
    Windows 7 rc (64 bit)
    Intel QuadCore 9650 3.0Ghz (Yorkfield) running at 3.6Ghz
    Nvidia GTX 285
    Creative Xfi pro gamer
    8 gig Corsair xms2 extreme DDR2 8500

Re: Coop Campaign

Yes i recommend this ! played last night with 3 german guys and it was awsome. Works very well. I cant join since im going on vacation but when im back we can team up.
    A day of battle is a day harvest for the devil

Comment

Sure, let me know a time. I played with fansadox ealier today and he spoiled it for me =(
      I find out something i wasn't suppose to find out until later during my campaign i was on! haha but its all cool. How about tuesday at around 1300 GMT US? Does that work for you, fansadox? I think it should be sometime around the evening for you from where you are.

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

nthamma,
        I'm on the west coast and available. ;).
        I'd like to get two more before we start and then stick with it, Starting from the beginning and meeting up regularly till we finish.
        You up for that? I've been avoiding starting the campaign in order to set something like this up...
        Windows 7 rc (64 bit)
        Intel QuadCore 9650 3.0Ghz (Yorkfield) running at 3.6Ghz
        Nvidia GTX 285
        Creative Xfi pro gamer
        8 gig Corsair xms2 extreme DDR2 8500

Comment

Actually, sorry I could not make it today... I have an internet problem at the moment and trying to fix it. I am currently using my brother's laptop to type up this post. I'll let you know when it is fixed!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

I'm game tonite around maybe 7ish or so.
            "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
            "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
            Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X