Two Questions !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Questions !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys my first question is about getting a copy of ArmA 2 - I live in Canada and im wondering where is the best place to order a copy of the game when it comes out at the end of the month .
    My second question is are there any in house squads looking for player to play in a unit . Im sure lots of guys no me by now fromBF-PR mod and im a good sqd member . I would like to join a group of guys to play this game the way it should be played when it comes out . i should just say that im not a supporting of TG but ive been here for like 3yrs now , so if there are any sqds who would like another member let me no ...thx

Re: Two Questions !

Originally posted by FLooDY View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys my first question is about getting a copy of ArmA 2 - I live in Canada and im wondering where is the best place to order a copy of the game when it comes out at the end of the month .
    My second question is are there any in house squads looking for player to play in a unit . Im sure lots of guys no me by now fromBF-PR mod and im a good sqd member . I would like to join a group of guys to play this game the way it should be played when it comes out . i should just say that im not a supporting of TG but ive been here for like 3yrs now , so if there are any sqds who would like another member let me no ...thx
    Cant answer your first question, but for your second, you'll need a supporting membership to join most in house squads, but the irregs dont require a SM membership to join, look them up. You also dont need a IHS to get the most of this game,Tg does that already :)

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Welcome to the forum Floody. I have been in many rounds with you in PR and in a squad a few times. Looking forward to playing some ARMA2 with you.

As Adept said, the Irr are a great group of guys, and have really gotten into ARMA recently. Make sure you look at their forums.

We also have the ARMA Pathfinders here, which really isn't a squad so to speak, but just a group of ARMA players that are standouts. I'm don't mean a 1 man death squad either. More of a stand out in teamplay and leadership. You don't have to be a Supporting Member, but you do have to get nominated by someone in the group.

As for getting the game, I know some other CAD guys have it already, and there is a thread that talks about ordering the German version and converting to English. But we only have like 18 days left till full release, so might want to hold out till then.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I preordered through Steam just today. It should be available to all regions. Of course I almost exclusively buy through Steam now. Downside to that is you have to wait for it to download, but since it'll be downloading while i'm at work, no biggie.
        ArmA
        Ingame: Snoopy
        Job: Mule

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse