When will ARMA2 server be up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will ARMA2 server be up?

Just wondering what the plans is for getting the ARMA2 server going.I am sure that there is a few guys that is just burning to try out their german copy.

And of course than we can do testing to see how the server reacts to this new game.

If this question was asked already I am sorry.:row__681:

Thanks
    |TG| Eugene
    sigpic
    Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence-Jeremiah17:7

Re: When will ARMA2 server be up?

While there is no set date for the TG Launch of ArmA 2 yet, we're currently working behind the scenes to make sure everything is ready for launch day. Rest assured, it'll be worth waiting for :)

| |

Comment

I've played on TG ARMA servers quite a few times in the past, its always been a blast. I purchased the digital download of the german ArmA 2 release and have been playing it for a week or so. I can't wait for TG to put up a server.

The game was pretty slow on my 8800GTS 512MB G92 so I upgraded to an HD4890. Will be even better once a few patches are released.

Comment

The dedicated server executable for Windows was released today, and that can't be a bad sign :)

Comment

Don't worry folks. I posted about the release moments after it was announced in our private admin forum. Trust what Marine said. We really are working hard to make things happen. And we might all owe Blackdog a hug here very soon. All I can say.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Hey...watch the fur!... :D
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Patiently waiting. FYI Same as ArmA1 bunch of 12 yr old running around spamming main base with nothing better to do, random tking just like back in german release for ArmA. Only on KH's server was there any kind of coordinated team play.... so plllllz pllllz hurry 8) Lol
              "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
              "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
              Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Yeah one more vote to the "Teh public kindergartenz suckah!=!=!!!" category

I think some of you remember the other night when I jumped to the TG Arma1 servers, completely frustrated after playing two hours of Arma2 MP on a public server. I said something along the lines "the most useless two hours of my life", and that isn't far from the truth :) The game itself is excellent, but some of the players... It's really something when you see tens of "Friendly fire" messages scrolling across the chatbox while just joining.

KH A2 server seems to be a good one indeed, with an admin present most of the times. Those without a regular admin presence, don't even bother.

edit: If anything at least this makes one really appreciate a place like TG. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
                  edit: If anything at least this makes one really appreciate a place like TG. Thank you!
                  Ámen!
                  sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
                    Now you know why I became a supporting member in the 1st place.

As for the kiddies, the entire admin team is bracing for impact :icon_eek:

I have a feeling that with all games that were once small hardcore niches, once they go major release for the public it tends to collect riftraft and you begin to miss the old days.

Have no fear though, as the admin staff is hard at work sooping up their ban hammers. Personally, I am grinding down one side of my hammer into an ax so I can behead the trouble makers before we ban for life. A lot is going to depend on what if any new admin features BIS has included, since ARMA1 hardly includes any. We are all dreaming of a BF2-CC like app so we can manage and review from afar.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Theres no pb for arma I guess

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Was 3rd person disabled on the ARMA server and will it be disabled on the ARMA II server?
                        Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

It's disabled on the TvT server, but not the COOP server. Don't see any reason for it to be disabled if the ArmA 2 server is COOP only but if it's TVT/COOP then I hope so.

Comment

Sounds like a recruiter to me...

Comment

Already moved, thanks mate.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement