Who has it, an where ru guys playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has it, an where ru guys playing?

After 2 days of frustration(mostly my) shock an excitment from having the game, lol I finally got it installed an crying cuz i wish I had a lil better pc. Anyhow just curious if any TG regs are playing it an if so would be nice to hook up with some team oriented players. Not really one to but i'l put my 2 cents out there overall at first i was a lil disappointed UNTIL my noobness (yes were all noobs again lol) I took a deep breath played with some settings (for now) an got some settings that I can live with for now. BTW I running a AM Anthalong 4600+ 64x2 Dual Core 2.4 ghz. !st install was ran at 1024x768 an lagg was terrible. i reset to very low an still the same. i reset to 800x600 an between normal an low settings at about 2200 view disdtance my game is playable.
    The biggest thing I saw well cvpl of is the player animations just everything as a whole seem to me to be alot crisper an more fluid. Right now I have possibly a driver issue? As the sky is basically white but the rest of the world appears to be as it should. I've only fought for a cpl brief periods but what i saw was a definate improvment over the ArmA1 AI they appeared to be using coordinated team work an i was only able to get off 1 AT4 b4 I had to flee from being over run an killed.
    Ovetrall impression is to me obviously there still work but the game is playable to me, only time will tell. Just my 2 cents fyI I purchased the german version from metaboli an applied the german to eng conversion an I'm running the 1.01 patch. Now go runnnn get in the game already lol.
    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Re: Who has it, an where ru guys playing?

how much RAM memory and what video card are you running on? You should post on this thread here to let everyone know you have the game and ready to play some campagin CoOp. See you, soon!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Re: Who has it, an where ru guys playing?

Originally posted by nthamma View Post
      how much RAM memory and what video card are you running on? You should post on this thread here to let everyone know you have the game and ready to play some campagin CoOp. See you, soon!
      I have 2gig(getting more later) gonna go pick up a Nvidia 8600 tonite to help fps a bit as the sky issue was just(lol) sky was basically hidden above my view distance @ like 1600-to 2000. An from what Ive read from other ppl the Coop Campaign sounds awsomecompared to ArmA1! Guess we will see thanx for link i'll post in there.
      "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
      "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
      Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X