AttachTo command example scripts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AttachTo command example scripts

I'm starting to fall in love with ArmA2.

link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5890

Originally posted by armaholic
    norrin informed us he has released a suites of scripts on the BI forums that may be of use to ArmA2 mission makers both as templates for their own scripts and for use "as is".
    The scripts demonstrate how to use the new "AttachTo" command which has been introduced with ArmA2 and which allows for any missionmaker to do very fun and new things.

Example scripts that utilise the attachTo command:

Scripted Ride On APC
    - allows you to sit on and shoot from the top of an AAVPut Bike in pick-up
    - allows you to put a bike on the back of a pick-up, drive it round then unmount the bikePut car in C-130
    - allows you to put a car or hummer etc in the cargo section of a C-130, fly it round then unmount the vehicle - could be easily modified for other vehiclesMove to helicopter door and fire
    - allows you to move from a seated position within a UH-1 to the doorway so that you can fire outside while the chopper is moving.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Re: AttachTo command example scripts

I plan on using this for a ghetto mortar crew script. attachTo the mortar to your back and have at it. Would be nice to get an ACE-style breakdown of the mortar, but, this would be better than nothing.

Comment

AttachTo :)
      Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Oh now I see......... You could do some pretty neat things.........Rock on.

~StaticJack

Comment

Hehe, the video is funny, maybe the animals can be made into the new transport vehicles. ;) Sandbags on the HUMVEE for some rear protection, is that realistic? :D But it indeed makes lots of things possible.

Comment

M119 attached to C130
            "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
            "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
            Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Mere amateurs.

Comment

Mind a video of the m119 attached to c130
                |TG|Ghost02
                TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X