X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Arty

Got it to work.

Look at this post on the BI forums:

Make 2-3 MLRS, sync them with arty module. Make a trigger with "on activation":
    Code:

[group m1, getPosASL a1, ["IMMEDIATE", "HE", 1, 10]] call BIS_ARTY_F_ExecuteTemplateMission;

m1 - leader of mlrs battery; a1 - target unit.

Mission Type: “IMMEDIATE” or “TIMED”
    The IMMEDIATE mission type will complete after a requested number of rounds have been fired.
    The TIMED mission type will complete after a specific number of seconds have elapsed.
    Ordnance Type: This is a string indicating the general type of ordnance to fire. Ordnance types are defined either by default or by calling the BIS_ARTY_F_AddOrdnanceType function. For each type of artillery, there are one or more ordnance types. Common default ordnance types include:
    “HE” - High Explosive
    “WP” - White Phosphorous (“Willie Pete”)
    “SADARM” - Search and Destroy Armor
    “LASER” - Laser guided artillery shell
    “ILLUM” - Flares
    “SMOKE” - Non-Incendiary Smoke
    Rate of Fire: The delay, in seconds, between each shot. This delay will be applied globally throughout the entire battery. For example, if gun 1 fires, there will be a delay between that event and when gun 2 fires (and so on).
    Duration of Mission OR Round Count: This depends on the mission type. This value is used as follows:
    For IMMEDIATE missions, the number of rounds to fire.
    For TIMED missions, the number of seconds to sustain fire.

PS: I have a problems with GRAD, it crew geting damage after fire, and get out from arty. I placed it in many directions, but crew are still dying

-MiXer

Thank MiXer for this information, works very well and the results are NICE!
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: AI Arty

Shouldn't be using the group, should be using the arty game logic. It still works, but problems might come up that aren't accounted for in the function.

Putting this on a detected by trigger allows for quick and easy AI arty.

Comment

Re: AI Arty

This was the easiest way I found. There is a call-in able script though.
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X