Where are you buying this ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you buying this ?

Just wondering where people in Canada and USA are getting their copy of this game ? I want a CD version of the game , not a fan of buying it without cd. I have a local EB game store but not sure if they are going to have it on release date . Plz post site where you are getting your copy of this sweet looking game...

Re: Where are you buying this ?

I checked around up here and non of the major retailers know whether or not they'll be handling it.

Don't really want an electronic DL , especially via Steam.

I've had trouble ordering games online sometimes as I get the "can't ship across the border to Canada for security reason" whatever that means...but CD-WOW confirmed they can and will ship to Canada so unless things change dramatically with the major retailers up here , guess that's where I'll be getting my copy.
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

EBGames hopefully. Otherwise I'll have to turn to an online edition(eeeew)

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

There isn't even an announced NA release date other than Steam is there? I'd think that would change where a lot would buy from (wether import or Steam). Personally since the Steam version isn't long away I'm going for it. Would rather have a retail copy but I don't want to have to wait a month(s) for the game. Steam isn't that bad anyway.

Comment

june 26th it will be released in the USA and the rest of north america

like seriously is a game company that dickish to not sell it to the rest of the world?

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
          "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

Comment

pre-ordered it at CD-WOW
            sigpic

ATI 4870 1GB Cat. 9.11 | Windows 7 7100 64 | RAID 0 640GB | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless | The Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse
            let freedom ring with a shotgun blast

Comment

Just found out yesterday that local EB Games wont have copies till July 7 .... not sure if that canada or just my city , that sucks

Comment

im just downloading the german version. then english patching it

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
                "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

Comment

I just pre-ordered on Amazon.co.uk, game will be dispatched the 18th and should arrive monday or tuesday next week.

32£ or 37€
                  Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Anyone know a place to Digital Download on the 19th? UK version is fine, my Arma 1 was the 505 as well.

Comment

Don't know why you'd want to wait until the 19th when there are already 2 places where you can download them. However they are in German language.
                      If language is the issue, wait it out.
                      I personally have pre-ordered my copy in the UK. Which is dated to be on the 19th of this month. Give or take few days for delivery.
                      Best thing about it? It is in english language, should come with the updated patches and the icing on the cake. It's a hard copy with the box and all its goodies inside.
                      (and not getting ripped off)

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

505 Games version is confirmed to only be patched to 1.01 Final, so you'll still have to patch to 1.02 as soon as you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Callaway View Post
                          Anyone know a place to Digital Download on the 19th? UK version is fine, my Arma 1 was the 505 as well.
                          This is what I want to know too. UK version is fine. Someone please answer...

Comment

Or you could all enter the competition to win a free signed copy of the English version.....

;)
                            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

I have just pre-ordered the game, I know I could have got it through the German thing but I’m not in that much of a hurry. Anyway it appears from what I’ve herd that the German release is acting like a massive beta anyway, so best to have waited for all the major bugs to have been sorted out
                              =Supporting Member=
                              If you think your up for the task joining the Irrgs, hit the recruitment thread

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X