AAR 9.6.2009 - Chernogorsk airdrop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAR 9.6.2009 - Chernogorsk airdrop

Myself, Ghost, Lq.Snake and Socomseal get to ride a C130 on the Kelly's Heroes' Arma2 server :) Comes with the one and only paradrop music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQwSA6G052w&fmt=35

"Slight" AA at the dropzone, then it's every fireteam for themselves and Ghost for the C130. Apparently he had trouble getting out of the damn thing, so after the original pilot was killed by a MANPAD he somehow ended up flying it. He finally landed in the middle of a village a few kilometers short of our airbase.

Due to our cautious "TG" approach we were lagging behind the rushers as usual, but we did clear out the right flank forest and took out a few pesky snipers, helping the rest of the guys clear the first objective. Moving on to the second objective we then took down an enemy heavy-MG position and an AA-position which had mowed down many friendlies, until we got overrun by infantry while defending them. After regrouping it was back to action, but I suffered a CTD just before the final objectives.

Re: AAR 9.6.2009 - Chernogorsk airdrop

I kept getting teleported back into the c-130! So when the pilot died I got teled into his spot!
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Not long now fellas..... details soon! ;)
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

gawd i cant wait

i need this game!

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
        "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

Comment

Oooh this is teasing :).

Even though it was a short story, I enjoyed it... damn I can't wait to get my hands on it, just one more week.
          Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X