X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA2 Competition.....FREE Stuff! ;)

Hello all....

It's competition time for all you die-hard TG ArmA fans!!!! I have just received notice of this fantastic opprtunity for the biggest ArmA fans..........

Here it is....a chance for you to win your own "Signed" copy of ArmA2 from the magnificent chaps at 505 Games!!!!!!!!

In addition the lucky winner will also receive a free "ArmA2 Zippo lighter".....
    pictured here: http://twitpic.com/5jxs3

I know Jorge already likes it! ;)

To win just tell us why "YOU" deserve to win and the three best responses will receive prizes!!!

Dan will decide on the winners! Good Luck!

:D

Get on it soldier!!!!!!!!!!!

PS : Dont worry about the TG server fellas...we are sorted! but thanks for the offers anyway! ;)
    Last edited by Blackdog1; 06-15-2009, 04:11 PM.
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: ArmA2 Competition.....FREE Stuff! ;)

i think i should win because i am soo sexy

I've only been playing arma for about a month but I absolutely love it, i love the realism and the "no health" I like how if you play this like a normal fps you wont make it out alive.

(also i'm a poor student who shouldn't really spend money on video games, but i will for aram2!)

(double the posts double the chances of winning)

Comment

As much as I'd loooooooooove to have this stuff, I can't really think of a good reason for myself to get it. Haven't done much for the community, or really anything. hrngh. Love the game, love BIS and all that but who doesn't?

Also am I the only one who thinks that lighter looks pretty cool? (though I'd like it better in black)
      Also I'd just like to say I think beita really deserves this. He's done a lot.

Comment

I have to say..Being from The same county where ZIPPO Makes the lighter...I would love to know where I can get a hold of one of those..!! Zippo is Made in Bradford, PA USA..and they do have a gift Shop.. But probably without the cool ARMA2 Zippo!!

So I think I should win the prize package because I will donate the ARMA 2 to the TG Servers!!! (Oh yeah.. Suckup!!)..

;-)
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I think I deserve this stuff becuase I am a long time BIS fanboy. I bought OFP the day it was release and I boutght ArmA the day it was released. Ive been playing both games non stop over the past 8 years (8 years already wow...) I have clocked up over 5000 hours in both games and will continue clocking up more hours :) I even upgraded my computer just to play ArmA2
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I think I deserve to win because I just pre-ordered the game 5 minutes before reading this thread... :).

Also was a huge OFP fan, made my own missions and had tons of fun with it. Imo still the best tactical shooter ever made.

Love the zippo.
            Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Just an avid fan of the game since its inception all the way back to the Operation Flashpoint.

Nothing to say besides thanking Bohemia for their ground breaking game/simulation that gave me enjoyment through so many years.

I will donate the game to TG (if TG server already has it then i'll auction both), and auction off the Zippo to the highest bidder and donate the funds to a charity. (www.armybenfund.org)
              Last edited by LowSpeedHighDrag; 06-15-2009, 03:21 PM.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I think I should win because I blew all my ARMA2 money on a supporting membership!

While not very active on the forums, I started playing OFP on TG servers back somewhere around 2004 or so. I finally decided that it was time to pay the community back for all the bandwidth I have pillaged over the years.

After all my ARMA1 and OFP missions played on TG servers it looks like I will now be stuck playing old games for a while until I scratch up the cash for ARMA2 =/

or.. I could just win it!
                Last edited by vullcan; 06-15-2009, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I like long walks on the beach if there are mines, tank obstacles, and bunkers.

When walking my new puppy and she picks up a piece of trash I yell, "IED" and watch her drop it and put her tail between her legs as she runs away. I am of course laughing the whole time and looking around for snipers.

Because I am actually holding back my thoughts in reference to the large fingers holding that Zippo lighter (if this is someones GF in RL in TG then no offense intended :).

will be back soon...

Comment

I should win just because ... well .. I'm me :D

Also it would be nice 'cause I've never won anything in my life either.. :)

and.. I could take the money I wouldn't have top spend on the game and put it towards my grammas operation she so desperately needs.. ;)

Other than that can't think of a damn reason you'd wanna give me anything..:p

Seriously - looking forward to the game though..good work.
                    Last edited by BeerHunter; 06-15-2009, 08:11 PM.
                    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Cause I like the lighter :D
                      |TG|Ghost02
                      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

So only 10 players want the chance of a free game huh???????????

what am I missing here?

C'mon fellas, especially those of you in the US...this is a chance to get the full english version of the game before the NA release.....and a CD too not some download.....

Get typing.........
                        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

I think I should win this because if I do I will be:

1: very happy
                          2: an owner of an actual physical copy of Arma2 instead of a digital copy from steam
                          3: a walking arma2 commercial when i do zippo-tricks downtown, making thousands of people flock to the stores to get it!

How about that guys, can't beat that IMO :)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
                            So only 10 players want the chance of a free game huh???????????

what am I missing here?

C'mon fellas, especially those of you in the US...this is a chance to get the full english version of the game before the NA release.....and a CD too not some download.....

Get typing.........
                            Surprised me too. Thought there'd be at least 3 pages of gimme's by now. :row__690:

Maybe the title is misleading. Maybe "Win a Free copy of ArmA2 " would be more appropriate.

Allow me to help ... here

Could even be that in the pre-release frenzy everyone bought a German copy.

Oh - BTW - did I mention that I smoke so could sure use a Zippo lighter..:D
                            Last edited by BeerHunter; 06-16-2009, 09:35 AM. Reason: helping out
                            [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

How About...

I would love to win a copy of this fine Simulation in order to assist in the freeing of a people from an oppressive regime. Or...I don't smoke..but with a Cool ARMA 2 Lighter..I would certainly consider it!!

Long Live GUBA !!! (oops. that slipped out.. !!)
                              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...