ArmA2 mission support problem Q.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA2 mission support problem Q.

Just wondering if anyone here might have the same issue, or know of a known problem...

We made this mission, where the squad leader can call in artillery support... it works great in SP and when i host the mission, but when we put it on a dedicated server... the support options never come up...

anyone got an idea on what we might be doing wrong here, maybe editor wise?

thx in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG1qO_q1td0
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: ArmA2 mission support problem Q.

I've heard there's problems with SECOPS and MP, so I imagine using SECOPS to get support stuff is the same way, assuming that's how you did it.

Comment

Yep read on the official forums from a BI Dev that there is a known bug in MP and the secops communication. It is on the list, but obviously no ETA :)

Comment

*possible small spoiler in this *
        Hello. I'm a newbie on this site and it seems to be a rather good place for info. Thanks. I have a question about the support options that don't show up on the single player campaign. They were there yesterday and now they're not. No Starforce, no Artillery. I'm on Manhattan by the way and am trying to find the insurgents camp. Has anybody else had this problem? Also when asking for a repair truck or an ambulance, a box comes up on the screen saying "blah blah blah can't find voice.bin." HELP.... Please

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X