Where can i buy game ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i buy game ?

Hey guys im up here in Ontario Canada and im try to get a copy of this game . My local EB games store wont have it till july 7 and Steam is the 26 of june anyone no a site that i can buy it from now and like have it here in a week ? i really dont want to use steam and some of the stores that i have seen sell it , they dont sell out of USA ? If you no a site thats is good to buy from plz post it here ..thanks

Re: Where can i buy game ?

Hmm, looks like ArmA 2 finally found a North American publisher. Wouldn't have called that one.

As far as options go, you have 3: buy from Steam on the 26th, buy retail when the game is released, or buy the German version online and modify it to spit out English. Any particular reason why you "really don't want to use Steam"? Any rumors about ArmA2 being unsupported/half-supported via Valve's distribution are complete fabrications: it'll run fine.

Comment

I am from Ontario as well and D2D i spre-selling for the 26th... I bought ARMA 1 fro mhere and they are very reliable...check it out

http://www.direct2drive.com/8152/pro...rmA-2-Download
      |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

You could always order a hard copy from the UK. I believe Game.co.uk ships overseas in about a week, though I haven't personally tried them.

Comment

im in ontario as well. Got my dl germen version last week, cause i really hold so long waiting time. It's ok for me to play english mod for sp and germen for mp, just a little click try. Think there should be an language option after future patch

Comment

will these arma mods work with a steam version

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Every person and their brother seems to ask that. But yes they should all work. They do with ArmA. (I have a Steam copy of it)

Comment

just preordered this at my local EB Games. Due in July 3rd. ugh...10 days. Feel like the boy in the bubble.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Bubble Boy! Great movie! ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse