No announcement yet.

Competition Winners!! Congratulations!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition Winners!! Congratulations!

I have the very great pleasure on behalf of 505 Games to announce the winners of our ArmA2 competition to win free copies of ArmA2 signed by the guys at 505!! Not forgetting the very cool Zippo lighter with the ArmA2 logo! (Just no starting fires with it!) ;)

Jez informed me that the winners are:
    Grunt70,
    Peardog,
    and AdeptAbyss

Congratulations gents.....your entries were selected by 505 as the best and now you have the reward! :D

May I take this opportunity on behalf of the entire TG ArmA community to thank Jez and Dan for their interest in TG and all the guys at 505 Games for their support of this competition!

Here's to the launch of ArmA2 on the TG servers... VERY soon! ;)

Rgds
    BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: Competition Winners!! Congratulations!

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
    Not forgetting the very cool Zippo lighter with the ArmA2 logo! (Just no starting fires with it!) ;)
    At the scene of a fire:
    [Horatio Caine]"A lighter with an Arma2 logo... You know what Eric? Only three of these have been manufactured, and all went to Tacticalgamer competition winners *PUTS ON SUNGLASSES* Miami has a new breed of criminals"[/Horatio Caine]

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

LOL nice!
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Nice! Congrats guys, you deserve it.

Thanks to 505 Games again.
        sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Wow...I never win anything. A thousand thanks to 505 Games and the folks at TG that made the contest happen.

Woot Woot Woot. yippee and all that.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Made a otherwise crappy day brilliant, didnt believe it when I found out lol

Thanks 505 and TG I love this place :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Congrats to you all! and thanks to 505 as well.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

505 must like Adept's bank robbing story. :D

BTW: wrote this with new Windows 7 RC.:row__523:

Comment

Hooray !!

Now dont let me catch you speeding ingame cause im gonna get you! I might be standing in my patrolcar behind a billboard.

Congratz again guys :)
                  A day of battle is a day harvest for the devil

Comment

Oh My!!.. To quote the Immortal Sally Fields...

" You Like me..You really Like me..! "
                    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Congrats guys. Enjoy the lighter!
                      |TG|Ghost02
                      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Congratulations Adept and all else who won.

Also thanks 505 for making this happen.

Hehe I love the bank robbery one :).

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

sweet! can we see the winning entries?

Comment

the winning entries!

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                            I have to say..Being from The same county where ZIPPO Makes the lighter...I would love to know where I can get a hold of one of those..!! Zippo is Made in Bradford, PA USA..and they do have a gift Shop.. But probably without the cool ARMA2 Zippo!!

So I think I should win the prize package because I will donate the ARMA 2 to the TG Servers!!! (Oh yeah.. Suckup!!)..

;-)
                            Originally posted by peardog View Post
                            How About...

I would love to win a copy of this fine Simulation in order to assist in the freeing of a people from an oppressive regime. Or...I don't smoke..but with a Cool ARMA 2 Lighter..I would certainly consider it!!

Long Live GUBA !!! (oops. that slipped out.. !!)
                            Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
                            Why do I want it....

Well I would love a copy of Arma 2 for free cause well I'm a poor student
                            Why I cant use it, because my computer exploded and my laptop wont run it (I think)
                            What I plan to do to get a copy of arma 2 and a new computer, well I think I heard that banks have a lot of money, I'll use all my skills Ive learnt from arma to storm the bank and steal just enough to build a new computer and play arma 2 for the rest of my life :D

Also winning the zippo could help cover my tracks as I burn all documents and evidence of me robbing the bank :)
                            Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                            The release of ARMA 2 presents a unique opportunity to the TacticalGamer Community. The TG ARMA community finds itself at a wonderful crossroads at just the right time. Buzz for the game itself is growing and thousands of players will be new to ARMA.

Only a small handful of communities and groups will maximize what ARMA has to offer. TacticalGamer is among the elite groups who will. The public rush to embrace ARMA 2 will inevitably bring hordes of players. Many will leave. They will fade and move on to the next action packed flavor of the month. A few, a precious few, will stick around and thrive. They will embrace the teamwork, camaraderie, communication and discipline that are the trademark of the Tactical Gamer ARMA community.

Why should I win a copy of ARMA 2? Because I will lay it on the line for TacticalGamer. As this forum is my witness I pledge to carry the TG banner high--in every briefing; in every order; in every command. Those few who separate from the chaff will find a willing leader willing to unfurl the TG banner on a daily basis.

"Step right up boy's have some special TG Kool aid---Welcome to Chernarus !!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X