This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 2 server

Could we get an update when we could expect it up and running?

Thx in advance
    A day of battle is a day harvest for the devil

Re: Arma 2 server

NO you may not! ;)

It's ongoing we have things going on behind scenes ...trust me...you'll know when we are ready... but it wont be long...

BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

A bit of insider trading hints, but you didn't hear it from me.

[whisper]Jeepo's internet upload speeds suck[/whisper]

But if it gets out, I'll deny I said it :row__642: :icon_eek: :row__536:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Its always jeepo! :D First he crashes the A1 servers now this? Small price to pay for years of good admining though.
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

The appreciation that goes out to the admins for their work to bring us months and years of enjoyment cannot be said enough.

I am patiently yet impatiently waiting for our own TG server to be up and running. *pulls out a hair*

Comment

They still dont own the game, thats why the server isnt up yet... just think, could you live knowing that lots of people are having fun while you are still waiting for your copy? I cant...

Comment

Originally posted by Sorvete View Post
              They still dont own the game, thats why the server isnt up yet... just think, could you live knowing that lots of people are having fun while you are still waiting for your copy? I cant...
              I can..been doing it everyday for last 2 weeks 8) muhaaa haa ha ha
              "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
              "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
              Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

I can't wait til the TG server is up! I need much guidance. I need so much guidance I need someone to follow my every footstep and tell me how to put one foot in front of the other. I suck at this game so bad.

Comment

*cough* soon *cough*

Comment

Show your appreciation to these guys by becoming a supporting member of Tactical Gaming. Along with your payment include a note indicating that you're an ArmA II playa.
                    It's less than the cost of going to see a movie once a month and honestly will give the most "Bang for the Buck" or "Rubble for the Ruble" of anything you'll spend money on.
                    One other reason I choose to contribute is I want to see two servers (one pvp, one coop). I like both types of game play.
                    Is there such a thing as too many ArmA II servers?
                    Windows 7 rc (64 bit)
                    Intel QuadCore 9650 3.0Ghz (Yorkfield) running at 3.6Ghz
                    Nvidia GTX 285
                    Creative Xfi pro gamer
                    8 gig Corsair xms2 extreme DDR2 8500

Comment

Originally posted by WarProphet View Post
                      if there all running evo then yes, yes there is

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
                        if there all running evo then yes, yes there is
                        Word. All I find is Evo, Domination, and Warfare. None of which I'd like to touch even with a pair of pliers.
                        Found one server running proper maps, but they had quite annoying settings so one couldn't see who was speaking on VON, and as such the organization didn't really work at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorvete View Post
                          Er...not at all...we have it...but we have a couple of thingsthat we are going to do, that "SHOULD" make the next month VERY interesting!!!!!!!!

First will be the server launch then we may just have a couple of VERY cool things to do!

You know us..... we enjoy making you fellas sweat! ;)
                          BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by WarProphet View Post
                            Show your appreciation to these guys by becoming a supporting member of Tactical Gaming. Along with your payment include a note indicating that you're an ArmA II playa.
                            It's less than the cost of going to see a movie once a month and honestly will give the most "Bang for the Buck" or "Rubble for the Ruble" of anything you'll spend money on.
                            One other reason I choose to contribute is I want to see two servers (one pvp, one coop). I like both types of game play.
                            Where u guys been hiding lol Domination is definatly the better of the two problem is tat too many wannabe ru n gunners or kiddies causing mayhem, or no teamplay what so ever. Which is why I'm getting a server again to keep me busy out side TG
                            "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
                            "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
                            Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

I think im gonna need some babyoil next month
                              A day of battle is a day harvest for the devil

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse