Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in North America able to gift me ARMA 2 on STEAM please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in North America able to gift me ARMA 2 on STEAM please?

Hi all.

As most will know, ARMA 2 is out in North America on STEAM today but not in the UK till the 30th :(

Is there anyone here from North America who would kindly gift me the game on STEAM if I obviously send them the money via paypal first for the full amount.

I would be highly gratefull to anyone who can help.

My email is in my account info.

My appologies if this breaks any forum rules, that is not my intention, just after a little help.

Many Thanks.

Re: Anyone in North America able to gift me ARMA 2 on STEAM please?

Wouldn't that just make you have to wait until the 30th anyway? I don't really see who pays as changing it unless there's some huge hole in the way Steam works.

Comment

If you Gift the American Version, then I will get the American Version with its associated release date. More of a loophole :)

For example, Ghostbusters is not out in Europe, BUT, if someone in America "Gifts" it, then the person in Europe can still download/play the game.

Comment

why dont you go to hmv or game and buy it for 25?

Comment

I prefer my Games on STEAM nowadays, personally, I find it more convenient what with Auto patching etc.

My Steam ID is "Gimpymoo" if you want to see my current collection.

Personal preference really. I find installing off DVD's nowadays can be annoying. I have a deecent internet connection at the moment so I just find it easier.

I dont have a working DVD drive at the moment although to be honest, with prefering digital downloads, I dont really need one.

Comment

Quality name...made me laugh!
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gimpymoo View Post
              I dont have a working DVD drive at the moment although to be honest, with prefering digital downloads, I dont really need one.
              What about when you need to reinstall Windows or Windows bombs? :P

Comment

I'll disconnect one of HDD's ;)

The issue is, since building a new rig, newer Motherboards only tend to have 1 IDE connector.

I have 2 IDE HDD's and 1 optical drive, something has got to give :)

Currently been running Windows 7 beta since Christmas, ive been able to update through the beta releases by simply mounting the ISO and installing from within Windows.

To be honest, when Windows 7 is released proper, I will likley get myself a SATA Optical drive or get an External USB Caddy for my IDE one.

Anyone able to help please.. the game is released in less than 2 hours :(

Comment

It's already released. They moved the date up or something but it's actually completely unlocked.

Comment

That makes me sad.... :(

Someone help... please?

Comment

Anyone in North America able to gift me ARMA 2 on STEAM please?

My appologies, I originally posted this in the Armed Assault General thread, not realising there is a Specific ARMA 2 thread.

Hi all.

As most will know, ARMA 2 is out in North America on STEAM today but not in the UK till the 30th :(

Is there anyone here from North America who would kindly gift me the game on STEAM if I obviously send them the money via paypal first for the full amount.

I would be highly gratefull to anyone who can help.

My email is in my account info.

My appologies if this breaks any forum rules, that is not my intention, just after a little help.

Many Thanks.
                      Please, can any kind American help? :)

Comment

Threads merged and moved to the ArmA 2 Forums.

| |

Comment

I'll disconnect one of HDD's ;)

The issue is, since building a new rig, newer Motherboards only tend to have 1 IDE connector.

I have 2 IDE HDD's and 1 optical drive, something has got to give :)

Currently been running Windows 7 beta since Christmas, ive been able to update through the beta releases by simply mounting the ISO and installing from within Windows.

To be honest, when Windows 7 is released proper, I will likley get myself a SATA Optical drive or get an External USB Caddy for my IDE one.

Anyone able to help please.. the game is released in less than 2 hours :(
                          Isnt the beta going to be disabled next month or something?
                          Mat0!

Comment

Not until sometime next year. March or somesuch.

Comment

No beta ends July 09, RC June 2010.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X