Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma2/Steam question.

Hey all,

I purchased Arma 2 on steam (In GBP so I assume the UK side of it) after a day of hair pulling out. I'm english but live in Uruguay at the moment, and it seems steam wouldn't let me buy the game due to my IP. Anyway, I managed to buy it in the end, but I cant download it. Isn't it already out in the UK? If so I should be able to DL it now right?

Thanks.

EDIT: Probably should have posted this in the arma2 forum hey.. sorry :)

Re: Arma2/Steam question.

Steam has not released ArmA 2 in the UK yet, though ArmA 2 (The game itself) is already available in the UK following the 505 Games release.

ArmA 2 is only available to play at this moment through Steam if you live in the United States/North America.

Basically, you'll have to wait until Steam's UK Release of ArmA 2 which I believe is the 30th of June for the game to unlock and you can download and play it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the 30th of June is Steam's UK release date.

*** Moved to the ArmA 2 Forum

| |

Comment

It's the 30th for everywhere but North America (on Steam).

Comment

Hope to see you in game after the 30th then Axeface?

Uruguay eh? Know it well. Visited Montivedeo in the mid-80's on HMS Endurance. Late 90's on HMS Dumbarton Castle.
        sigpic
        | |
        TG ArmA Pathfinder
        One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

I live in Brazil (pretty close) and yes, the release date is 30th

Comment

Thanks all. Well guess i've got a few days of waiting then!

Buccaneer, Most people have never even heard of it! I didn't know that the Navy headed out here. Just passing by or for some reason?

Sorvete. Cool! How is your ping to the US servers? I think Uruguay's connection/infrastructure to its surrounding countries isn't very good, I get a lot of connection issues but people I've spoken to in argentina have no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Axeface View Post
              Thanks all. Well guess i've got a few days of waiting then!

Buccaneer, Most people have never even heard of it! I didn't know that the Navy headed out here. Just passing by or for some reason?

Sorvete. Cool! How is your ping to the US servers? I think Uruguay's connection/infrastructure to its surrounding countries isn't very good, I get a lot of connection issues but people I've spoken to in argentina have no problems.
              My ping to most of US server varies from 150 to 500... TG server is the only one that can give me the lowest and best ping... around 100-150 and sometimes 90ms (because u guys loves me?)... btw, where is it located?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X