Question : profiles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question : profiles?

Is there any way to transfer your keybindings from one profile to another? I see both profiles under my Documents, but I would just like to transfer them from my Petey account to my Tycho account without having to rebind them all.

Barring anything easy, I should have just caught it before I changed all my keys.

"War is politics by another means, but I personally enjoy just kicking the crap outta things sometimes."

Re: Question : profiles?

You could just go to My Documents -> ArmA 2 or ArmA 2 Other Profiles and copy the .ArmA2Profile file to the other profile, and then rename it.

Comment

Arma profiles should work with Arma 2. Although if you have a custom face it might not work, I read somewhere they have a new template for them now.
      [

Comment

Having looked at the two profiles quickly; Arma and ArmAII.
        They seem to look the same, but they aren't.

What I would suggest to be on the safe side is to open the profile and scroll down to the key bind section and you can edit them by using a notepad manually.

I wouldn't want to risk having incompatible profile which would change your game stability on ArmAII due to mismatched graphical settings.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X