Official ARMA 2 STEAM Support thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official ARMA 2 STEAM Support thread!

(Heh..It's official cause I typed it in the title!)

What is the Definitive Answer on Patching ARMA2 with a STEAM Purchased version? Does it come pre-patched or will STEAM Patch it automatically? Or if it doesn't should /can you use directly downloaded ARMA 2 Patches? I am still downloading from STEAM so I don't know what I am going to get when I have it and 1.02 is out already.
    Thanks
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Official ARMA 2 STEAM Support thread!

Originally posted by peardog View Post
    (Heh..It's official cause I typed it in the title!)

What is the Definitive Answer on Patching ARMA2 with a STEAM Purchased version? Does it come pre-patched or will STEAM Patch it automatically? Or if it doesn't should /can you use directly downloaded ARMA 2 Patches? I am still downloading from STEAM so I don't know what I am going to get when I have it and 1.02 is out already.
    Thanks
    Steam updates automatically to the latest patch and hotfix. You don't have to do anything. Do not use retail patches on the Steam downloaded version it will mess up the game and you will have to reinstall.

Comment

Re: Official ARMA 2 STEAM Support thread!

BI is managing the patches themselves on the Steam version. There is always the chance for delays like we have seen in the past, but given that BI has taken this role on this time I have a higher confidence the patches will arrive if not immediately than very soon on steam.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X