Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA 2 Squad Structure Progress

Hey guys,

I hope all ArmA 2 admins and mods can see this. I hope it eventually will be incorporated into TG and used. Because I find it will help us very much to organize matches. Since every player will know where they belong.

So here it is. I will turn this image, into a web page where admins. Will be able to edit every single box. :) It's not done yet. I need suggestions what else to put!!

Here it is:

Re: ArmA 2 Squad Structure Progress

I like the idea. Especially when it comes to weekly events. I think the page's structure should be adapted to the mission's roster structure. Since it tends to be different from one mission to another.

From what i've seen in the past, pre-planning before the event makes things much more streamlined and makes switch in plans much more easier.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

I understand what you mean by "mission's roster structure". However I guess that would be somewhat Common sense. I'm glad you like the idea. Any other suggestions?

And the thing I like about this. Is that I'll make it a webpage. That admins can change right. So it'll be really easy to put in new members etc.

Comment

Depending on Missions the squad structures are different. I like the idea of having a web page that is editable.

Once you see how TG really plays and what kind of variations there are, depending on our home grown mission makers you might have several different kinds of webpages to reflect those differences.

Comment

Yeh. I understand. So I think I'll just keep it as a PSD for now. And I'll send it to an administrator that will use this.

Comment

Except for a fire team is only 4 people.

Comment

Any other comments? Should I still continue working on this? Or scrap it?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X