Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma ii ui

<RANT>
    How on earth do you let something like the ARMA II UI out the door?

Its a very fun game and I plan to keep playing, but man... Talk about a horrible UI!
    </RANT>

Can't wait to see you all on the server!
    When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't do that, you get someone to carry you.

Re: Arma ii ui

Did you try dropping it in size?

Comment

Well, the worst part of the ui is the screen where you pick your position. Is there a way to make that larger? I hate how few positions you can see at a time.
      When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't do that, you get someone to carry you.

Comment

I believe that part is a server side setting along with the Show Status stuff but I could be entirely wrong.

Comment

I believe its hard coded and can't change it. Unless the slots available are less than 6 or so.
          Just use the scroll.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

<noob>

Whats UI?

</noob> (<<pending the answer)
            Nihility

Comment

user interface.
              |TG|Ghost02
              TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

I've seen much worse UIs. Not bad enough to really annoy me at all.

Comment

I think it's a bit of a step back in terms of usability, especially with regards to the gear menu. Aside from that, it's a little more stylish and overall "meh".

Comment

the slot selection screen is just a pure nightmare, just imagine how long it will take to setup fire teams and make sure every took the proper slot/class with the current UI . BOOOOOHH ... arma1 UI was not perfect but far beter, it was clear had separation between fireteams and was much more readable.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X