A couple 'thumbs up' about TG's approach towards ArmA II and gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple 'thumbs up' about TG's approach towards ArmA II and gaming

Hey guys, I'm somewhat new here and I found out about your community via 2142. When I joined your server I figured I would get teamkilled, there would be no squads and no teamwork. What I found was the complete opposite and that impressed me beyond belief. That being said I have a couple of things to say about TG playing ArmA II. As posted, the ArmA II server launches soon and I can not tell you how excited I am. I can't wait to begin raiding towns and such, with full backing and voice going round. I hope that my experience using tactics and such to effectively simulate the environment is like much I saw in the 2142 servers. It should be a great time. Also to prepare for the launch how about we get some reading material in. :P I found this guide that puts a lot of thought into different tactics and styles of gameplay. Some may find it useful. Apparently I can't post links yet so if you want the link just pm me. Again just wanted to thank you guys here for making gaming that much better for the lot of us who don't enjoy being teamkilled every two seconds.

Keep up the good work,
    Ravec

Re: A couple 'thumbs up' about TG's approach towards ArmA II and gaming

Welcome to the community, it is a time of change and prosperity. A time of great players and bad players. I think you'll be a good one ;D
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

welcome :)

Comment

Welcome Ravec! Tomorrow will be sweet. Like you said. Full voice going around :D ooh yeh Actually sticking to your squad.

Comment

What Ghost said x2 & welcome to TG. It's a commitment with capital C!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

ravec,

The guide you refer to is actually a sticky topic here - you can see the post here. Glad to hear you like it. ;)

Comment

welcome ravec!

Comment

Welcome to TG Ravec. I'm glad that you like what you're seeing here. There is much work behind the scene to make TG ArmA what it is daily. The best is to come, ArmA II is still very young.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X