Satchel Charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satchel Charges

I'm having a problem - first mission where I need to plant satchel charges on the communication tower.

I goto the exactly location, select 'set satchel charges(1 remaining)' - I get the 'open door symbol <| |> ' and hit enter.

Nothing happens - it keeps saying I have 1 left to plant.

Please help so I can continue the campaign :)

Re: Satchel Charges

I had the same, kept doing it and nothing seemed to change, then all of a sudden it changed to "set off charge".

Comment

Late to reply so you probably figured it out by now but if you have not..

First make sure in tasks that you have the correct task box checked that will give you the correct waypoint. Once at the right spot scroll down through your action menu until you have the command to deploy the satchel. Than you will have more options like 'Touch of Bombs 1' or you can drop your satchel with a 30 second timer.

If it doesn't work there is an ammo crate near where the Doctor was held, you can rearm and try again.

Good Luck

Comment

The "open door" icon you get, by the way, is there to let you pick the satchel charge back up and place it back into inventory if I remember correctly.

Comment

Yes. Once you plant the charges, you can scroll your mousewheel and set the timer on the charge if you wish (continually select the timer option to repeatedly add 30 seconds to the timer).

If you don't want to mess with a timer, just select "plant charge". Your guy kneels down to plant it. All you have to do is start moving away. The plant is instantaneous, no need to wait.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X