Afk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afk

Guys I will be gone several days.after upgrading my systems I found where instability was.Fist nvidia cards are not meant to spike to 100 Celsius 5 min into game.I have reload drivers about 50 times over last 3 days.Finally got game running and guess what happens I hear a pop and I lose video.I'm taped into my motherboard on board dvi right now.Lost a video card going to have to reorder another one now so about 5-7 days before It get delivered.Hope to be back online soon fighting the virtual fight

Re: Afk

We'll be here when you get back :D
    Good luck, and I hope the card was still under warranty.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

looks like I am gonna get a BFG 260 gtx since its only 176 dollars at newegg.That way when I upgrade to the new direct x 11 xards this winter dont feel like I lost money.Whats your guys option on the 260 for 176 I also get a 20 dollar mail in rebate so cards 156

Comment

I got the PNY 260 for about the same $$... It's enough to run ARMA with any consistency... Decent Frame rates etc..

. and even if ARMA doesn't do what you want it to do..you didn't pay an extra $100.00 to be disappointed.. ;-)
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

pear,
          if you had a choice between the 260 and a ati 4890 for about the same price which would you choose im having arma 2 withdraw and going to pay for either next day delvery or 2 day.Im getting up at 5 am to order tomorrow

Comment

Man...that blows.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

Update I ordered a saphire 4890 for 199.paid to have it delivered in one day hoping it come tomorrow...

Comment

I Got my new card.
                Nice to have a card that doesnt hit 100-110 celcius.was so nice to play again

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X