ARMA2 Monitor/Video Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA2 Monitor/Video Issue

Well, my new PC came in the other day, and when I was playing a bunch of different games, I thought, well now that I have great framerate on CSS and games like that, I wanna see how ARMA2 would run on my new rig.

so i downloaded the demo. Looks like it installed correctly, but everytime i try to run it, my monitor goes blank saying "Out of Range!" right in the center... I thought Ok maybe the default resolution is to far for my monitor, so I went to the launch options and set the resolution manually to 1280x1024. Still, same thing happens. Next I set the launch options to start in Windowed mode. Same thing...

Does anyone know how I could fix this problem? Is this a issue with the game or my monitor? or Maybe a mix of both??

Any advice right now is helpful, thanks!

P.S. sorry if this is in the wrong forum, i didn't know whether to put the thread in hardware or the actual arma forum.

Re: ARMA2 Monitor/Video Issue

i think its something to do with your frame rate, not sure how to change it tho.
    what graphics card are you running?

Comment

You need to force the refresh rate in ArmA, then for your monitor.

Comment

update?
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I'm running on a 9800GTX+ 1GB video card. And how would I go about forcing the refresh rate for Arma then my monitor?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X