Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coop buddys

Hey :)
    I'm looking for some people to play smaller missions with... Meaning 4-5 players.
    I'm not really into those 50+ missions.

I doesn't have a mic (I'm sorry to say) but I have some millitary experience and played alot of OPF back in the days (Wich make me a noob today I guess)

Anyways... Add my msn if you think I'm worth playing with ;)
    Msn: [email protected]

Re: Coop buddys

Hello Veng,

Most of us that play @ TG are coop oriented players. You can catch us in TS (our usual meeting point) and get some similar minded players to play with.

Welcome to TG.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: Coop buddys

Originally posted by Veng View Post
      Hey :)
      I'm looking for some people to play smaller missions with... Meaning 4-5 players.
      I'm not really into those 50+ missions.

I doesn't have a mic (I'm sorry to say) but I have some millitary experience and played alot of OPF back in the days (Wich make me a noob today I guess)

Anyways... Add my msn if you think I'm worth playing with ;)
      Msn: [email protected]
      Glad to see you at TG Veng. Everyone is welcome here and I'd be glad to play some small coop missions. I've been hankering for a small unit night time spec op operation after all these big player count missions. (though tonight's was a blast.

But why no mic? They are quite affordable and sharpen the level of play immensely. You'll come to see that clearly if you spend any time here I'm sure. Comms are especially key on small unit ops and hooking up with pretty much anyone at tg will necessitate use of a mic anywho. Hope to see you in game soon.

Cheers.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse