NGists - Logitech G15 TeamSpeak Addon “All your LCD are belong to us”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGists - Logitech G15 TeamSpeak Addon “All your LCD are belong to us”

I was asked to run this thread for all the Logitech G15 owners who might have missed "Scotty" teamspeak overlay thread. This is an applet for teamspeak that will run on your G15 lcd screen. It has some very good features and will run on Vista and windows 7 X 64. Check it out here : http://www.ngists.com/

'

Re: NGists - Logitech G15 TeamSpeak Addon “All your LCD are belong to us”

Good Catch Chief... I may re-Enable the LCD thingy on my G15 just for that..I haven't been running the software for a year or more..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

For some annoying reason the software keeps resetting and also caused this to get deleted. Enjoyed it the time I used, might re-try if the problem is fixed... Best software to know if someone joined or left the channel etc.

Comment

I have had some problems with it so far. But I use my scroll button on the g15 to go to the next option for the app and it works fine.

Maybe I need to update my g15 software

Comment

Thanks Chief, I discovered this last week too. It really helps me out being a newcomer to TG. A lot of guys have been playing so long they can tell who's talking by their voice and at first I had trouble telling when my teamleader was talking to me. This app makes it all really easy and I surprised at how easy it was to install.

Comment

Thx, I was using the old G15 TS by Schmads, but this one has a lot more info.
            Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

My only problem with this applet is that it's designed for the redesigned (and in my opinion dumbed-down) G15 Redux. Us original G15 owners have to use the volume scroll to move through channel lists : (

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
                My only problem with this applet is that it's designed for the redesigned (and in my opinion dumbed-down) G15 Redux. Us original G15 owners have to use the volume scroll to move through channel lists : (
                Actually, as the author of NGists I can assure you that it was written with the G15 v1 in mind - that's the only one that I have :)

Personally I kinda like scrolling with the volume wheel. I do intend at some point to make the keys more configurable so that other people can have something more to their own preference.

Comment

Thanks Poley!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X